Improve and control operational management
Leanheat® Monitor is a reliable connected solution for efficient and cost-effective management of your district energy system. It enables remote monitoring, control and optimization – and is thereby resulting in time and cost savings.
- New and connected solution for district energy systems of the future
- Improve efficiency and control of your operational management
- Save time and money by using modern SCADA solution
Are you ready for a data-driven dimension?
Experience continuous optimization of substation performance with Titan™ digital twin technology for ultimate network resilience and energy efficiency
Leanheat® Monitor – on top of the future challenges
Open, connected and transparent
- Connect with any device using standard communication
- Easy integration with business intelligence and optimization solutions
- Part of Danfoss Leanheat® - Software Suite & Services
Modern web-based solution
- Always up-to-date: the latest version automatically available for your use
- Clear and customizable user interface
- Access from anywhere and from any device (mobile & desktop compatible)
- Trusted security mechanisms for safe and secured data storage
Customized for district energy
- Improve understanding of the actual state of your system with actionable information insights (key performance indicators) on dashboard and flow-diagrams
- Work faster with predefined templates for e.g. reports and alarms, or customize them according to your needs
- Integrate new devices with ease using auto-commisioning functions for Danfoss ECL controllers. Go from connecting an ECL to having flow-diagram visualized on your screen in less than 1 minute
Lower investment and predictable operation costs
- Lower your total cost of ownership and improve return on investment
- Reduced IT investments and maintenance costs using the software as a service
- No local IT infrastructure and knowledge required
- Unlock your resources to focus on your primary business
Leanheat® Monitor brochure
Would you like to learn more about Leanheat® Monitor? Check out the brochure!
How it works
Leanheat® Monitor enables you to connect all different parts of your district energy system, such as heat meters, substations, production units, network measurements, etc. and also third-party sources (e.g. weather forecast) into one secure system.
This data can then be used for optimization of your system using Danfoss optimization solutions like Leanheat® Network & Leanheat® Building (in a plug & play manner) or any third-party optimization solution using standard API interface.
Watch Leanheat® Monitor demo video and get familiar with the tool. See the main functionalities and features, such as maps, graphs and alarming, being put to use.
- Improved performance – your local PC is not your bottleneck
- Unmatchable security – GDPR compliant
- All customer sensitive data is encrypted from the controller on
- All stored data is encrypted
- Access to system is encrypted (https) and protected with user authentication
- All data transactions (reading, storing, modifying) is traced
- Datacenters are physically protected against unauthorized access, fire and floods
- Our datacenter provider invests 2b EUR annually for data security and has over 40 security certificates globally
- Improved accessibility & productivity – access the system from anywhere you have internet access
- Improved reliability – multiple level redundancy assures 99,8% system availability
- Lower costs – with „Software as a Service“ model, you don‘t need to invest in expensive licenses.
- Global, but local – datacenters can in most cases be restricted only to your country, so no data »crosses the border«
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Data sheet||Danfoss Leanheat® Monitor||German||Multiple||23 May, 2023||1.9 MB|
|Data sheet||Danfoss Leanheat® Monitor||English||Multiple||26 Apr, 2023||1.9 MB|
|Data sheet||Danfoss Leanheat® Monitor - list of supported application keys||German||Multiple||15 Dec, 2021||293.1 KB|
|Data sheet||Danfoss Leanheat® Monitor - list of supported application keys||English||Multiple||27 Oct, 2021||241.8 KB|
|Service guide||ECL 296 / 310 Modbus service guide||English||Multiple||17 Aug, 2018||1.3 MB|
|Service guide||ECL296/310 Modbus service guide||German||Multiple||09 Dec, 2019||1.3 MB|
|Data sheet||Energy meters supported by Danfoss SCADA solutions||English||Multiple||14 Sep, 2021||470.6 KB|
|Brochure||Leanheat Monitor||German||Germany||04 Jun, 2021||1.3 MB|
|Brochure||Leanheat Monitor||English||Multiple||22 Jan, 2021||1.0 MB|