Highly efficient industrial refrigeration systems for the food industry
Danfoss Industrial Refrigeration solutions offer highly efficient and reliable refrigeration systems optimized for ammonia and other natural refrigerants. Danfoss components are designed to provide the lowest total cost of ownership, while at the same time ensure near-zero downtime in food-processing plants, warehouse & storage facilities.
Optimize your industrial refrigeration system
Our solutions are engineered to ensure perfect conditions for food in safe temperature controlled environments, as well as allow for improved food safety and reduced food waste. With supporting software such as Coolselector®2 Danfoss strives to facilitate easy selection for contractors and system designers.
With innovation as our main focus at Danfoss, you can rely on us to deliver the latest in refrigeration technology. Backed by more than 80 years of experience in the global refrigeration business, we develop and supply the right products for advanced, environmentally friendly cooling installations. With our wide range of components for industrial refrigeration Danfoss can deliver all valves and a wide range of heat exchangers for a project reducing complexity and optimizing project deliveries.
Our know-how is always available to you locally – just contact your local Danfoss representative for more information.
Features and benefits
Low installation and maintenance costs with flexible options
High energy efficiency
Natural refrigerant solutions
Precise temperature control
Easy selection with Coolselector2©
Continuous development of new products, components and solutions through excellent R&D
Improve defrost performance and reduce energy consumption
The ICFD 20 Defrost Module is a liquid based drain module packaged into our widely acknowledged ICF Valve Station.
Our Industrial Refrigeration product portfolio includes:
- Complete valve program incl. valve stations
- Pressure- and Liquid level sensors
- Line components
- Gas detection
- SVA-S 6-200 shut-off valves (SVL product range)
- SVA-S SS shut-off valves in stainless steel (SVL product range)
- SVA-L 15-40 shut-off valves (SVL product range)
- SVA-DL 250-300 shut-off valves, delta pressure low
- SVA-DH 250-300 shut-off valves, delta pressure high
- QDV shut-off valve
- SNV-ST / SNV-SS gauge valves
- ICS pilot operated servo valve (ICV product range)
- EVM / CV, pilot valves/valve body for pressure and temperature regulating valves (ICV product range)
- ICM motor operated valve (ICV product range)
- ICAD actuator, for ICM and ICMTS valves (ICV product range)
- ORV temperature regulating valve, for oil regulation
- OFV pressure regulating valves
- KDC pressure control valve
- HFI float valves, high pressure
- AKS 38 liquid level switch
- SV 1 / SV 3 float valve, for PMFL/PMFH
- SV 4 - SV 6 float valve, for low pressure side
- PMFL / PMFLE liquid level regulating valve for the evaporator side, controlled by SV
- PMFH / PMFHE liquid level regulating valve, for the condenser side, controlled by SV
- RT 280A / 281A liquid level switch, liquid level alarm, safety switch, liquid level regulator
- LLG sight glass
- LLS 4000/4000U liquid level switch
- SCA-X 15-125 check & stop valve (SVL product range)
- SCA-X SS check & stop valve, in stainless steel (SVL product range)
- CHV-X 15-125 check valves (SVL product range)
- CHV-X SS check valves, in stainless steel (SVL product range)
- NRVA check valve, for ammonia and fluorinated refrigerants
- NRVS check valve
- AKS 4100 / AKS 4100U liquid level sensor
- AKS 11, PT1000 Temperature Sensor, Superheat Measurement
- AKS 12, PT 1000 Temperature Sensor
- AKS 21, Multi-purpose Sensor/Surface Sensor/Immersion Sensor
- AK-HS 1000 HACCP Temperature sensor
- AKS 3000/AKS 3050, 4-20mA output signal, 10-30V DC supply voltage
- AKS 33, 4-20mA output signal
- AKS 32R, 10-90% ratiometric output signal, 4.75-8V DC supply voltage
- AKS 2050, ratiometric output signal
Want to download all 3D CAD drawings from industrial refrigeration?
3D CAD symbols are available for free download from our website to make designing of industrial refrigeration plants easier.
All CAD symbols are unique for each code number, allowing you to quickly find them in our online product catalogue.
For easy download of all available 3D CAD drawings for Industrial Refrigeration please download the below zip file to your computer. After unzipping the file on your computer, you will be able to search for a specific code number or navigate the file structure.
Spare part kits and catalogues for industrial refrigeration
If you’re looking to repair, replace, or upgrade a component in your industrial refrigeration system, you can easily find the right part by following the links to our product catalogue below.
For some of our most popular products, the necessary spare parts have been combined into spare-part kits, making it even easier for you to find the right part and get the job done quickly and correctly.
The spare part kits are divided into three categories:
- Inspection kits — these contain all gaskets, O-rings, and aluminium rings that belong to a single valve size
- Repair kits — these contain the inspection kit, along with a complete packing gland
- Overhaul kits — these contain all parts for renovation of a valve
All kits come with a clear instructions and a part list, which indicate the size and quantity of the parts and the position of where they should be mounted.
Spare part kits
- ICV (ICS, ICM & ICLX)
- Line components (SVA-S/L, ST/LT/HS, REG/SA, SB, SCA/X, CHV/X, FIA)
- ICF valve station (type 20-40)
- PM (PM, PMC, PML, PMLX, PMFH, PMFL, MRV, MEV)
- Solenoid valves (EVRA, EVRAT, EVRS, EVRST, EVM (NC/NO))
- TEA (TEA, TEAT, TEVA, TEAQ)
- Industrial Refrigeration Spare Parts and Accessories
- Shut-off and regulating valves - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Pressure and temperature regulating valves - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Switches and thermostats - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Liquid level regulating valves - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Valve stations - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Check valves - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Strainers - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Solenoid valves - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Sensors - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Safety relief valves - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Expansion valves - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
- Electronic controllers and transmitters - Industrial Refrigeration product group catalog
Taste of time: Jinhua Ham kept the high quality with accurate control in refrigeration system
The famous Chinese ham manufacturer Jinhua Ham has partnered with Danfoss to implement an advanced solution for controlling different temperature zones, ensuring food safety and quality. At the core of the system is the ICF Flexline™ valve station.
ICF Flexline™ valve station application in ice cream factory
During a recent refitting of an ice cream manufacturing plant, the application of ICF Flexline™ valve stations from Danfoss led to a significant reduction in production down-time It was estimated that approximately 80% improvement was realized when compared to traditional valve assemblies
Danfoss introduces new electronic liquid level switchFriday, April 3, 2020
The new Danfoss LLS 4000 for ammonia and HFCs takes your system’s safety to the next level. It comes with an optional SIL2 rating for enhanced reliability, while providing easier installation and commissioning compared to float valve technology.
Danfoss to establish an IoT collaboration with MicrosoftWednesday, October 30, 2019
Danfoss and Microsoft enter into a partnership to bring domain expertise in Refrigeration and HVAC to the cloud. Customers will benefit from long-standing industry knowledge on a new platform powered by Microsoft Azure.