The growing world population and urbanization creates an ongoing demand for more infrastructure and mined resources. Danfoss offers a large range of solutions for mining equipment, even in some of the most challenging production environments. With the addition of the D1 pump to our Open Circuit portfolio, we are able to provide more options for the toughest mining applications. The D1 pump can be paired with the PVG valves, along with other Danfoss products to meet the needs of your machine.
Work functions - drilling, positioning, slewing: Use D1 pumps paired with PVG valves to provide flow to the different work functions of the machine such as drilling, drill positioning, and slewing. Limit pump torque consumption by using mechanical torque control in the D1 pump or maximize engine and pump capacity using the new electric displacement control, which allows you to control the displacement of the pump with electric current.
Cooling: Meet your cooling demands with the Series 45 pump's fan drive control and reverse displacement motors.
Propel: Use D1 pumps paired with PVG valves and H1 bent axis motors for the propel function. Drilling and propel functions are not actuated concurrently, eliminating the need for a dedicated propel pump in the circuit. The higher flow ratings of the D1 pump allows you to use a single pump for your whole system.
Electronic solutions: Easy operator interface can be achieved with the Danfoss range of PLUS+1® controls, including modular joysticks from the JS-1 family, rugged DP700 displays, PLUS+1® Connect to send data back to headquarters, and our PLUS+1® SC dual-processor microcontrollers with piggy-back processor for redundant control in a total electric control system package. All of Danfoss’ products are PLUS+1® Compliant. Danfoss’ PLUS+1® Platform provides preprogrammed and tested blocks, which allows all products in your hydraulic system to work more effectively together and reduce programming time while increasing system flexibility.
To learn more about the mining industry, please click here.
- Works seamlessly with Danfoss' newly launched PVG 128/256 high flow valves to support high flow hydraulic systems
- Has four displacement options from 130-260cc
- Pressure compensation, load sensing, power limiting and electric displacement controls
- Output pressure up to 350bar [5075psi] continuously, 400bar [5800psi] intermittently
- An integrated charge pump allows D1 pumps to run at speeds up to 2500rpm
- Optimized for lower pressure drop and higher efficiency
- Compact sectional platform solution for easy integration with PVG 16 and PVG 32
- Compact design, easy installation and serviceability
- Individual LS A/B relief valves ensure energy efficient, safe and reliable operation
- Mechanical actuation as default on al valve sections
- Hydraulic actuation
- Electrohydraulic actuators PVE (Ratiometric, 0-10V, CANbus) as well as PVHC (High Current PWM) actuators
- The H1 Bent axis motor design, including smallest dead volume and flow optimized end cap as well as valve segment, leads to minimized control losses and enhanced efficiency
- Balanced 450 bar delta pressure enables you to operate your machines at high power, increasing your effectiveness
- External shaft seal accessibility and built-in flexibility through the common design of the H1 family mean easy and quick replacement and convertibility, simplifying machine operation for you
- Each control supports all sizes of H1B motors to simplify motor conversion
- Full line of displacement controls designed to fit your multiple application needs
- Series 45 pumps provide a range of options, configurations and controls to help improve machine efficiency, power and performance
- Designed to work seamlessly with PVG valves, which provide electronic control, load sensing and a flexible modular design, assuring optimum performance
- Elimination of the directional control valve increases machine efficiency
- Reducing the need - or even eliminating - the HIC block creates a higher performing system
- Save money and assembly time by using fewer components such as hoses and valves saves money and assembly time
- Freeing space in the engine compartment allows for innovative design
- Eliminating the heat generated by traditional reversing systems keeps your machine running smoothly
- Draws less power, so more power can be used for work
- 7” high resolution TFT display
- 800 x 480 pixel, 18 bit color resolution
- IP 67 for outdoor use
- Optically bonded LCD
- Two optional video inputs with both PAL and NTSC support
- Keypad with 14 buttons (8 soft-keys and 6 buttons for menu navigation) all with white backlight design for low light and night use
- Rugged design up to IP66 overall with an ergonomic left, right and straight grips
- Single and dual axis spring-return and single axis w/ adjust. Friction-hold
- 5 different output types: CAN (J1939, CANopen), CAN+ and CANalog PVE and Analog, PWM
- 5 different grip types: ST2- ST7- PR2- PR7*)- and HR1-grip
- Remote connection, data analysis and diagnostics for faster, more convenient servicing
- Remote data exchange between machines that are working together
- Compatibility with multiple satellite navigation systems for global geotracking and geofencing
- Onboard storage of operational data
- High speed DSP technology to process even the most complex applications
- Stackable microcontrollers for high mounting flexibility
- 6 I/O configurations in 4 housing sizes and nine total I/O configurations for multiple control options – the building blocks for almost every function
- CAN-based communications for state-of-the art control performance