Awards and recognitions
- Chairman Emeritus Jørgen M. Clausen becomes Honorary Doctor of Technology by The Finnish LUT University. The LUT university is in top 10 of sustainability focused universities in the world and known for being a ‘community where curious people inspire curious people’.
- Danfoss Digital Displacement pump wins prestigious Agritechnica award.
- Danfoss Power Solutions Zhenjiang Innovation Hub receives award from Jiangsu Industrial Technology Research Institute (JITRI) for active R&D and technology innovation.
- Danfoss India wins the best innovative CSR award at the 4th Edition CSR Summit & Awards 2022.
- Danfoss Power Solutions’ MultiAxis-Steer™ electrohydraulic steering solution receives innovation award from American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. Read more...
- The Virtual Competence Center in RAC RD&E won the 2021 Ansys WOST Award for its innovative workflow, developed by a cross-functional team.
- Danfoss eSteering wins Managerial Innovation Award. The NextGen Enterprise Awards reward management, organization, governance and societal impact projects carried out in companies. Receiving the Managerial Innovation Award is reward for the team's innovative ways of working.
- Danfoss Trata recognized with a TARAS Award. Danfoss Trata and the Jožef Stefan Institute jointly received the award because of their strong and successful collaboration between the business enterprise sector and the scientific-research sphere in the field of innovation, development, and technology.
- Domenico Traverso, President, Editron & Incubation Divisions in Danfoss Power Solutions earns Zhenjiang City Honorary Citizen Prize.
- Danfoss Power Solutions’ Cam Lobe Motors Design Team has earned the 2021 Danfoss China Presidential Patent Award.
- Johnson Controls International (JCI) awarded Danfoss Climate Solutions awarded JCI Leadership in Excellence Award in the Customer-Driven category. Danfoss was recognized for efforts in supplying business-critical HVACR components, despite the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic.
- CCMT Light Electric Regulating Valve has won the silver prize for the Innovation of the Year Award at the 2021 ATMO Virtual Trade show.
- Danfoss Power Solutions' eSteering team was recognized with the Managerial Innovation Award at the NextGen Enterprise Summit 2020.
- Danfoss Power Solutions’ facilities in Reggio Emilia has been awarded one of Italy’s best places to work - for the seventh consecutive year.
- Danfoss received the Microsoft Partner Award 2020 in the category “Enabling Sustainability”. Our collaboration with Microsoft helps our customers achieve energy savings in Refrigeration and HVAC and reduce food loss by up to 40%.
- Danfoss is recognized by Financial Times as one of the Leaders in Diversity 2020
- Danfoss China recognized as Top Employer 2020 in China by Top Employer Institute
- Three Danfoss technologies named winners of 2020 AHR Expo Innovation Awards
- Kjeld Stærk, former president of Danfoss China was awarded Business Person of the Year by the Danish Chamber of Commerce in China.
- Danfoss Power Solution awarded the application award of the T50 Summit of World Construction Machinery Industry
- Jørgen Mads Clausen, chairman of Danfoss Group was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Danish Chamber of Commerce in China.
- Kjeld Stærk, former president of Danfoss China was awarded the exclusive Shanghai Magnolia Silver Award.
- Danfoss Group won the category “Best Company” at Sustainery’s SDG Award show for its sustainable and innovative tech solutions.
- Danfoss Drives’ factory in Finland has won the “Lean Achievement of the Year award” issued by the Lean Association of Finland.
- Danfoss Power Solutions Brazil awarded with a Collaboration Award by John Deere Brazil.
- Danfoss Heating Segment received the “German SHK Award 2019 - Reader’s choice”.
- Danfoss Heating Segment received the “German Design Award 2019 - Excellent Communications Apps”.
- Danfoss Drives Segment received “ACR News Awards 2019” as recognition of the Refrigeration Ancillary Product of the Year.
- Danfoss Mexico awarded “Best supplier” by Carrier.
- Danfoss Drives Segment receives the “Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label” for the VACON® NXP Grid Converter and VLT® Aqua Drive FC202.
- Danfoss Cooling Segment receives the “Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label” for the Turbocor® compressor.
- Danfoss Heating Segment receives the “Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label” for the ECO™ stand-alone smart radiator thermostat.
- Danfoss chairman of the board Jørgen M. Clausen awarded with The Chinese Government Friendship Award – the highest award for foreigners.
- Danfoss received the prize for the best Business-to-Business e-commerce company in Denmark.
- Danfoss India was awarded the “Indywood CSR Excellence Awards 2018” in recognition of the company’s responsible and sustainable CSR practices.
- Danfoss Power Solutions Segment receives the “Finnish Engineering Award” for the develop and implementation of Editron.
- Danfoss Eco™ thermostat won the category “People’s Choice” at the Danish Design Award Show.
- Danfoss Drives Segment receives the “Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label” for the VLT® HVAC Drive FC102.
- Danfoss Cooling Segment receives the “Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label” for the Heat Recovery Unit (HRU).
- Danfoss India received the prestigious “ACREX Awards of Excellence’18” for the high-efficiency EC+ solutions.
Engineering the world of Tomorrow
Danfoss engineers advanced technologies that enable us to build a better, smarter and more efficient tomorrow. In the world’s growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in our homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy efficient infrastructure, connected systems and integrated renewable energy.
Our solutions are used in areas such as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, motor control and mobile machinery.