Efficient and reliable solutions for commercial refrigeration systems
Commercial refrigeration segment includes very varied applications critical in everyday life. Food safety in the dairy, meat, fisheries and other food industries relies on an unbroken and efficient cold chain from field to fork. This cold chain preservation is also crucial in the pharmaceutical industry.
Commercial refrigeration solutions:
Other decisive criteria are compliance with hygiene and food safety regulations, but also energy and refrigerant regulations, maintenance and operating costs. These factors have an impact on all market players from OEMs to wholesalers, installers to shop owners.
Our solutions fit the very diverse needs of the Food Service applications for restaurants, catering, canteens, etc., Specialty Retail for butchers, bakeries, etc., Process Cooling in lab/medical, fruit ripening chambers, etc., Convenience Stores, petrol stations, discount stores, and Pharmacies.
Our extensive portfolio includes:
- Condensing units: housed plug and play and indoor open frame condensing units providing high energy efficiency, reliability, food safety, and low noise operation. Easy to install, service and maintain, using lower-GWP refrigerants
- Compressors: fixed speed, variable speed scrolls and reciprocating designed with high-efficiency motors from ½ to 20HP
- VLT® Drives: an extensive portfolio of drives dedicated to refrigeration compressors and fans
- Heat exchangers: microchannel heat exchangers (MCHE) for reduction of refrigerant charges and optimized heat transfer in the condenser
- Controls, sensors, and valves: an extensive range developed to monitor and optimize the operation and temperatures
- System protectors: such as filter driers, check valves, ball valves to secure system functioning
All are supplied with online technical documentation, including approvals and certifications for any market. Training programs are available in Danfoss Learning. For product selection, please go to Coolselector®2 and Hexact.
Features and benefits
Reliable and sturdy solutions to preserve the cold chain and protect perishables in different climate types
Several technology and refrigerant options to maximize efficiencies, from applied to maintenance costs
Unique application expertise and Application Development Center capabilities to reduce development time
Compact and low sound level solutions for use even in residential areas
Refrigerants in the HVACR industry
New and evolving regulations on refrigerants can make it a challenge to stay up-to-date on current trends and cause uncertainty. Danfoss is committed to providing you with the best and latest information, so you make confident decisions about the refrigerants you use with our products and in HVACR applications.
One App for affordable temperature monitoring, alarms and HACCPThursday, 9 July 2020
One App for affordable temperature monitoring, alarms and HACCP Monitor your refrigeration assets at any time, from anywhere with the ProsaLink mobile app- simple IoT connectivity for the small stores which have no central management control.
T2/TE2 expansion valves complete qualification for R454C, R455A and R1234yfThursday, 9 July 2020
Two of the HVACR industry’s most trusted components, the Danfoss T2 and TE2 thermostatic expansion valves, have completed the rigorous qualification process for three A2L-ultra-low GWP refrigerants: R454C, R455A and R1234yf.
Three Danfoss technologies named winners of 2020 AHR Expo Innovation AwardsThursday, 10 October 2019
The annual awards competition honors the most inventive and original products, systems, and technologies showcased at the AHR Expo. This year, Danfoss will receive awards in the program's Cooling, Green Building, and Refrigeration categories.