Efficient and reliable solutions for commercial refrigeration systems
Commercial refrigeration segment includes very varied applications critical in everyday life. Food safety in the dairy, meat, fisheries and other food industries relies on an unbroken and efficient cold chain from field to fork. This cold chain preservation is also crucial in the pharmaceutical industry.
Commercial refrigeration solutions:
Other decisive criteria are compliance with hygiene and food safety regulations, but also energy and refrigerant regulations, maintenance and operating costs. These factors have an impact on all market players from OEMs to wholesalers, installers to shop owners.
Our solutions fit the very diverse needs of the Food Service applications for restaurants, catering, canteens, etc., Specialty Retail for butchers, bakeries, etc., Process Cooling in lab/medical, fruit ripening chambers, etc., Convenience Stores, petrol stations, discount stores, and Pharmacies.
Our extensive portfolio includes:
- Condensing units: housed plug and play and indoor open frame condensing units providing high energy efficiency, reliability, food safety, and low noise operation. Easy to install, service and maintain, using lower-GWP refrigerants
- Compressors: fixed speed, variable speed scrolls and reciprocating designed with high-efficiency motors from ½ to 20HP
- VLT® Drives: an extensive portfolio of drives dedicated to refrigeration compressors and fans
- Heat exchangers: microchannel heat exchangers (MCHE) for reduction of refrigerant charges and optimized heat transfer in the condenser
- Controls, sensors, and valves: an extensive range developed to monitor and optimize the operation and temperatures
- System protectors: such as filter driers, check valves, ball valves to secure system functioning
All are supplied with online technical documentation, including approvals and certifications for any market. Training programs are available in Danfoss Learning. For product selection, please go to Coolselector®2 and Hexact.
Features and benefits
Reliable and sturdy solutions to preserve the cold chain and protect perishables in different climate types
Several technology and refrigerant options to maximize efficiencies, from applied to maintenance costs
Unique application expertise and Application Development Center capabilities to reduce development time
Compact and low sound level solutions for use even in residential areas
Refrigerants in the HVACR industry
New and evolving regulations on refrigerants can make it a challenge to stay up-to-date on current trends and cause uncertainty. Danfoss is committed to providing you with the best and latest information, so you make confident decisions about the refrigerants you use with our products and in HVACR applications.
Danfoss multi-refrigerant, A2L-ready condensing units for ultra-low GWP installationsWednesday, 12 May 2021
The release of the new Optyma™ condensing units and MTZ/NTZ compressors—following the qualification of valves and line components in 2020—means Danfoss has the widest portfolio of A2L-ready refrigeration solutions compatible with R1234yf, R454C, and R455A refrigerants.
Full Danfoss portfolio of valves and line components ready for R454C, R455A, and R1234yfFriday, 30 October 2020
The entire Danfoss portfolio of refrigeration components is now qualified for three A2L ultra-low GWP refrigerants: R454C, R455A, and R1234yf. This complements the previous qualification of the T2/TE expansion valves in July 2020.
One App for affordable temperature monitoring, alarms and HACCPThursday, 9 July 2020
One App for affordable temperature monitoring, alarms and HACCP Monitor your refrigeration assets at any time, from anywhere with the ProsaLink mobile app- simple IoT connectivity for the small stores which have no central management control.