EV220BW and EV228BW 15-50 solenoid valve
EV220BW and EV228BW 15-50 are indirect servo-operated 2/2-way solenoid valve. The valve body is made of ECO brass or stainless steel and uses next-generation EPDM sealings.
The valve has a built-in pilot filter, which makes it the ideal choice for water inlet and drinking water applications where for RISE, SINTEF, ACS or PZH approvals are required.
EV220BW functions are NC and NO, while the EV228BW function is UN latching.
It has adjustable closing time and enclosures up to IP67, which ensures optimal performance even under critical working conditions.
Features and benefits
Flow range for water in Kv: 4 – 40 m³ / h
Differential pressure: 0.3 – 10 bar
Media temperature from 0 – 90 °C
Ambient temperature: Up to 80 °C
Coil enclosure: IP65
Thread connections: From G 1/2 – G 2
DN 15 – 50
Water hammer damped
Body material in ECO brass (Lead free < 0.1 %) or stainless steel
Next-generation EPDM sealings recommended for drinking water
Approvals and certificates
- Valves are certified by RISE, notified body 1002. Valid in Denmark and Sweden. In accordance with Boverket Building Regulations (BBR 21, 2014-06-17) Certificate number SCO155-18
- Valves are certified by SINTEF. Valid in Norway. In accordance with NKB Product rules nr. 13, pkt. 3.2 – 3.6 -NT VVS 100, pkt. 6.4.2 & 6.4.8 -EN ISO 6509
- Inspection by DTI
- Valves are certified by Carso according to ACS guidelines, Circulaire 2002/571.
- Hygenic certificate B-BK-60210-1275/19. Issued by Polish National Institute of Public health (PZH).
- Wetted materials in accordance with 4MS (4 member states Germany, Holland, France and UK), DVGW, KTW and W270.
- In accordance with:
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Data sheet||Solenoid valves for drinking water, Types EV220BW and EV228BW||Polish||Multiple||03 Sep, 2020||3.1 MB|
|Data sheet||Solenoid valves for drinking water, Types EV220BW and EV228BW||French||Multiple||19 Nov, 2018||3.1 MB|
|Data sheet||Solenoid valves for drinking water, Types EV220BW and EV228BW||German||Multiple||19 Nov, 2018||3.2 MB|
|Data sheet||Solenoid valves for drinking water, Types EV220BW and EV228BW||English||Multiple||19 May, 2020||3.1 MB|