How does a thermostatic radiator valve work?
A thermostatic radiator valve consists of two main components: the valve itself and a thermostat.
- The distance between the valve seat and the valve cone determine how much water is flowing through the valve and to the radiator.
- The valve cone is operated by the thermostat, which senses change in the room temperature.This is possible due to the gas filled actuator inside the thermostat.
- Actuators filled with gas instead of liquid react very fast and more energy savings are earned.
- By turning the handle on the thermostat you are able to select the desired room temperature. Simply turn the handle until the wanted position is at the green reference mark.
- The unique Danfoss snap connection makes mounting very way and fast - and no tool are needed to operate the locking mechanism.