Reversing fan drives
Our fan drive HICs allow the machine designer to precisely control engine temperature, saving engine power and fuel. You can choose from six pre-engineered designs that provide speed control and reversing options for open circuit hydraulic fan drive systems.
Features and benefits
Proportional fan speed control:
- Electronically match fan speed with cooling demand
- Conserve engine power and fuel for the majority of operating conditions - as compared to non-proportional systems
Increased design flexibility:
- The compact HIC valve can be placed in the most suitable location on the machine
- Minimize fan system pressure losses when choosing the optimal fan drive HIC size for the application
- Internal and external reversing pilot options available (40 LPM and 80 LPM )
- Drain port included on all models for motor case drain
- Robust IP69K Deutsch coil options available for all three sizes
- Fan is reversible to purge (de-clog) coolers and radiators
- Prevents overheating with purged cooler
- More power available for useful work when radiator is not clogged
Reversing function allows you to:
- Purge (declog) coolers and radiators
- Prevent overheating
Automatic cleaning sequence programmed using PLUS+1®:
- Manual or automatic activation
Space is limited on construction sites, and there are people working everywhere. Contractors need machines that can safely maneuver in a tight spot. At the same time they still need to be powerful enough to get the job done. At Danfoss, we deliver the components, software, and controls that enable your machines to run safely, efficiently and effectively.
Rough, sloping terrain and cramped working conditions call for robust and reliable forestry machines. We make sure you can manage everything from cutting trees and transport to preparing the forest floor for replanting. We have the smart hydraulic solutions your machines need for precise and efficient forestry operations.