Temperature control with marine approvals
The Danfoss range of marine switches is used to measure and control the pressure and temperature of air, gases and liquids in marine applications. The pressure switches are renowned as accurate, robust, and durable, performing flawlessly day after day, even under the harshest conditions. The switches come with up to ten marine approvals and can be delivered as either box or block design to fit any application.
Features and benefits
- A wide range of standard pressure and temperature switches
- Highly specialized and customized solutions are available
- Simple monitoring functions
- Critical safety precautions are built into the switches
- Ten different marine approvals for global use