Stop leaks before they start
With rugged reliability and long life, Danfoss Vickers check valves are available in a wide variety of styles, so you can find the perfect fit for your application. Choose from inline, right-angle, manifold-mounted and pilot-operated designs.
Size - D02 to D10
Pressure - Up to 350 bar (5,000 psi)
Flow - Up to 400 L/min (100 gal/min)
Inline, right-angle, manifold-mounted and pilot-operated check valves
Danfoss Vickers check valves are available in a wide variety of styles and a range of spring (cracking) pressures to suit application requirements. Right-angle, manifold-mounted and pilot-operated check valves can be used for high-velocity flows resulting in shock conditions, while inline models are designed for low-shock service.
Inline check valves
- Can be used as a safety bypass for flow surges through filters and heat exchangers
- With a higher spring rating, they can also be used as a means of generating pilot pressure
Right-angle check valves
- Designed for higher flows with less pressure drop
- Valve seat and poppet are hardened and ground steel for improved cycle life
- Typically used to control the rate of decompression in a large press before shifting the main valve
Pilot operated check valves
- Very low internal leakage
- Typically used to lock a cylinder in place until the main directional valve shifts
Flange-mounted right-angle and inline check valves
The rugged design of our flange-mounted right-angle and inline check valves ensures superior shock resistance, reliability and long life. These valves can be mounted directly on an SAE pump outlet port flange or stacked with a CPF relief valve to provide a pump unloading function. This mounting style results in a much smaller space requirement and eliminates plumbing and potential leak points.
Right-angle check valves
- Fast opening and closing and stable performance
- Easier installation and servicing of components
- Compact, robust design
- Low pressure drop
- Wide flow/pressure range
Don’t forget the subplates and bolt kits
To install Danfoss industrial valves, you need Danfoss subplates and bolt kits. This hardware is engineered especially for Danfoss valves and manifolds to give your systems the flat surfaces and stiffness required for a reliable seal.
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.