Speed development and time to market
Danfoss HFX programmable controllers make it easy to manage every system function, whether on a harvester, wheel loader, crane or other mobile off-highway piece of equipment.
With incredibly fast processing power and rugged construction that can handle extreme environments, HFX controllers are among the most durable and reliable on the market. Choose from four models, all featuring powerful 32-bit processors, configurable CAN channels and an industry-leading software configurable I/O system.
- Simple - Speed development and time to market
- Rugged - Durable construction for reliable performance
- Powerful - 32-bit processors handle complex applications with ease
Superior configurability. Ultimate design flexibility.
HFX controllers are built for today and ready for tomorrow. With multiple programming language options, common components and a balanced I/O configuration, the controllers make it easy to build, transition and scale. Features include:
- Four model options: 12, 20, 32 or 48 I/O
- Multiple graphical and textual programming language options, including all six standard languages defined by IEC 61131-3 and MATLAB/Simulink
- Supports both CANopen and J1939 communication protocols
- Independently configurable I/O
- Equal number of inputs and outputs
- Three configurable CAN interfaces
- Common wiring harness among all models
Rugged construction. Robust performance.
Danfoss HFX controllers are engineered to perform reliably in the toughest, harshest environments, with features that include:
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to 105°C
- IP67 and IP69K ratings for high levels of ingress protection against dust and high-pressure, high-temperature water
- Powerful 32-bit processor that can easily handle complex, multi-command applications
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.