Absorbs and dissipates huge thermal loads
By combining clutches and brakes into compact, all-in-one units, we can tailor packages to meet the requirements of your specific applications. Airflex combination clutch and brake packages feature a range of speeds, engagements and cycle types to provide the power you need.
- Optimal performance - air-actuated disc clutch
- Stopping power - spring-applied disc brake
- Several packages - variety of applications
Three clutches/brake packages
- CBC – Ideal for automatic punching machines, press brakes, printing machines, shears, stamping and forming presses, woodworking machines and much more
- FSPA – Designed primarily for stamping press applications; can be easily adapted to other types of flywheel machinery requiring cyclic operation
- DCB – Specifically designed for high-speed, continuously running can-making machinery
Air-actuated clutch and spring-applied disc brake units
All Danfoss combination packages feature an air-actuated clutch and a spring-applied disc brake for optimal performance and stopping power.
Features and benefits
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.