Danfoss AC drives work with the complex HVAC systems in underground subway and train services as well as road tunnels. Providing reliable operation of cooling, ventilation and safety systems, our solutions ensure pollution-free and safe environments for millions of passengers the world over.
- Ensures continued operation of smoke extraction fans in the event of a fire
- Multi-zone feature allows for independent speed controls and airflow directions
- Secure uptime with condition-based monitoring
- Continuous control of motor cable connection to motor even in standby
- State-of-the-art EMC performance even with long motor cables
DrivePro® Life Cycle ServicesEvery AC drive application is different. DrivePro® Life Cycle Services is a collection of tailor-made products designed around your needs. From optimized spare part packages to condition-monitoring solutions, customize our products to support your business through the different stages of your AC drive’s life cycle.
The fans of the Doha Metro achieve – maximum energy efficiency and reliabilityTailored for HVAC, flexible, modular and adaptable applications, the frequency control has played a key role in the ventilation system. It was the perfect fit, both in terms of EMC requirements, safety, harmonics, long cable lengths and dimensions, as well as its ability to function in temperatures of up to 50°C without loss of power.