Built for high-pressure, high-speed applications
VQ and VQH series pumps are specifically designed for higher pressure and higher speed mobile requirements. With an industry-first intra-vane cartridge design, VQ and VQH pumps provide long operating life, outstanding volumetric efficiency and excellent serviceability.
- Technology - Vane
- Displacement - 18-193 cc (1.1-11.8 cu in)
- Continuous pressure rating - Up to 241 bar (3,500 psi)
Industry first and industry best
Widely adopted by the world’s leading mobile equipment manufacturers, VQ and VQH series fixed displacement pumps feature an industry-first, intra-vane cartridge design for improved efficiency, longevity and serviceability.
VQH pump additional benefits
- Strong ductile iron housing
- Improved rotor design to reduce leakage and enhance rotor rigidity
- Higher pressure and higher performance capabilities
VQ and VQH pump similarities
- 10-vane systems
- Solid architectures in the same envelope size
- Many available bearing and valve options
- Wheel loaders
- Lift trucks
- Refuse trucks
- Aerial booms
Visit PowerSource to view product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, Cross reference, crimp specs and many more.