An ultimate career opportunity for Postgraduates
Danfoss East Europe Region (EER) is on a mission to find 8 young Rising Stars and turn them into Superstars! Therefore we designed our 1st Danfoss Regional Rising Stars Program as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a leading, global Engineering company and to embark on an intense development journey while working within various projects and across 10 Eastern European (EER) countries.
About the Danfoss regional Rising Stars program
You will play a vital part in 3 different projects, each of six months’ duration. The first project will be ready and waiting for you from day one. You then select the following projects together with your mentor, based on your profile and learning needs. In each project, the project owner provides coaching and guidance daily. At least one of these projects will be completed outside your home country.
You will board the Danfoss Career Spaceship in October 2021 until the end of your mission in March 2023, and continue your exciting career by settling down in your home country.
Choose your track and apply today!
What you can Expect:
- A permanent, salary based Danfoss contract with the first 1,5 years working on several different projects on 3 locations in EER
- Accommodation costs, lunch and commuting to work covered by host locations when rotating
- Mentor support from Business, regional networking, meeting different areas of business, learning advanced tools and systems and enthusiastic colleagues.
Expectations from Rising Stars:
- University Master’s Degree from relevant field, finished within 2020 or 2021
- Max 2 years of working experience after your Master’s graduation
- Very good English language skills with one local language from EER countries
- Outstanding study or work assignments, backed-up with side study projects, organization membership, topped with pro-activity, curiosity and desire to learn and develop
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and ability to think out-of-box
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Can-do attitude with a teamwork orientation
- Open to experience other cultures and ready for relocation to other EER countries
How to apply:
We don‘t have an application deadline, nevertheless you are invited to apply with your English CV (and relevant certificates, study grades, project assignments and/or awards, and similar) as soon as possible.
If you are ready to bring your whole self for intense development journey with regional experience, we would like to hear more from you!
Let's reach for the Stars!
Join our live meeting on May 26, 15:00 CEST! (1 hour)
On this live event our Business leaders will introduce you to Danfoss and the Program. You will meet the current Postgraduate and gain valuable insights, as well ask as many questions as you might have.
- Welcome and Introduction to Danfoss: Adam Jędrzejczak, President of EER Region and Mojca Kokalj, Head of HR Operations for EER Region
- Insights from current Postgraduate: Domen Zalec, Danfoss Postgraduate
- Regional program details: Edyta Rydz-Kopaczewska, TA Manager for EER Region
- Q&A session
Please find the link to the Teams Live event here: Rising Stars Live Event
*The meeting will be held in English.