BOCK®s Explosive-environment compressors: Safety and innovation combined
In zones 1 and 2, where electrical and mechanical equipment operates in explosive atmospheres, strict ATEX/IECEx compliance is essential. Danfoss BOCK® stands as the pioneering European manufacturer, offering compressors that meet these stringent requirements.
Our semi-hermetic BOCK® compressors from the HG series serve as the foundation for safe operations in such environments. We uphold a quality management system compliant with EN 80079-34.
Features and benefits of ATEX compressors
Safety and innovation to the core with explosion-proof reliability
Stringent quality standards: we uphold a quality management system in accordance with EN 80079-34, conforming to ATEX and IECEx requirements
Customer-centric solutions: our compressors are customer-oriented and user-friendly, offering reliability, energy-efficiency, durability, and tailored solutions to meet your specific needs
Differences to a standard HG compressor
- Monitoring of all cylinder covers with special thermal protection thermostat (zone 1: in scope of supply
- Classification of the compressor in temperature class T3
- Special explosion-proof design of the electric components
- Connection potential compensation
- Special explosion-proof terminal box
- Special explosion-proof accessories available
- Special coatings:
- ESD coating (explosion sub-group IIC)
- Polyurethane-free offshore paint (explosion sub-group IIB
Discover BOCK®'s EX-HG66e compressors, designed for hazardous environments. They ensure safety and efficiency with:
- High efficiency thanks to the mexxFlow 2.0 valve plate system
- Four sizes for a wide capacity range (116.5 m³/h to 180.0 m³/h at 50 Hz)
- Modern components for enhanced efficiency
- Flexible control with oil pump lubrication
- Optimized emergency operation for natural refrigerants
- User-friendly maintenance, including on-site stator changes without special tools.
Looking for spare parts?
BOCKSHOP Spare parts catalog
SEARCH. CLICK. FIND.
The online spare parts catalog allows you to find the right spare parts and accessories for BOCK compressors and units with just a few clicks.
Compressor selection tools - VAP
The VAP tool is ideal for finding the appropriate compressors or units for stationary applications. By inputting the required refrigerating capacity and operating conditions, the tool will display compatible components right away. In the VAP tools you will also find additional details about the suggested compressors.
Do you want to know more?
Are you ready to ignite your ATEX compressor project with expert guidance? Reach out to us and let's start a conversation tailored to your unique needs. Our experienced team is eager to discuss your specific requirements, provide insights, and craft a customized solution that ensures safety and compliance.