EnVisioneer of the Year award competition
Since 2010, the EnVisioneer of the Year competition has recognized North American end users, building owners, municipalities, equipment manufacturers, and contractors who have introduced a new product, opened a new facility, or invested in a building or system upgrade using Danfoss products or solutions to realize significant energy or environmental savings.
The award recognizes a commitment to core Danfoss values, including:
- Engineering solutions that improve performance and profitability
- Energy efficiency that meets higher standards and lower operating costs
- Environmental sustainability that provides a financial and social payback
- Engaged partnerships that foster quality, reliability, and innovation
The EnVisioneer of the Year competition seeks to promote innovation, energy efficiency, and environmental sustainability. The competition recognizes actions that:
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Reduce oil consumption
Who is eligible?
The competition is open to North American end users, building owners, municipalities, equipment manufacturers, and contractors who have introduced a new product, opened a new facility, or invested in a building or system upgrade using Danfoss products or solutions to realize significant energy or environmental savings.
Participating companies/organizations must show, through measurable data, how the project increased energy efficiency and reduced the carbon footprint of their building, plant, facility, or product. They also must describe the type of Danfoss equipment used in the project, facility, or new product.
- Companies may submit more than one application.
- Wherever possible, entry forms should be accompanied by any report, studies, or illustrations that document the savings or show the system’s energy efficiency.
- There is no entry fee.
- Entries will be judged by an independent panel of distinguished experts representing various disciplines.
Entries will be judged by an independent panel of distinguished experts representing various disciplines on the following criteria:
- Energy Efficiency (50 points): There are clear and measurable energy savings resulting from the project.
- Environmental Impact (25 points): The idea improves the environment. These actions include preserving clean air, water, and soil; reducing waste; improving energy efficiency or developing renewable energy ideas; and promoting healthy living for people and communities.
- Innovation (25 points): The product/project incorporates engineering innovation to achieve efficiency.
The 2020 EnVisioneer of the Year program is closed. For more information or questions about the award, please email email@example.com.