EnVisioneer of the Year award competition
Since 2010, the EnVisioneer of the Year competition recognizes North American original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), building owners, municipalities, contractors consulting engineers, system integrators, and end users who have introduced a new product, opened a new facility, or invested in a building or system upgrade using Danfoss products or solutions to realize significant energy or environmental savings.
The award recognizes a commitment to core Danfoss values, including:
- Engineering solutions that improve performance and profitability
- Energy efficiency that meets higher standards and lower operating costs
- Environmental sustainability that provides a financial and social payback
- Engaged partnerships that foster quality, reliability, and innovation
The EnVisioneer of the Year competition seeks to promote innovation, energy efficiency, and environmental sustainability. The competition recognizes actions that:
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Reduce oil consumption
Who is eligible?
The competition is open to North American end users, building owners, municipalities, equipment manufacturers, and contractors who have introduced a new product, opened a new facility, or invested in a building or system upgrade using Danfoss products or solutions to realize significant energy or environmental savings.
Participating companies/organizations must show, through measurable data, how the project increased energy efficiency and reduced the carbon footprint of their building, plant, facility, or product. They also must describe the type of Danfoss equipment used in the project, facility, or new product.
We have expanded the categories so there can be multiple winners. Categories include HVAC/Buildings, Food Retail/Commercial Refrigeration, Industry/Water, Transportation (including marine), Mobile Equipment and more. Danfoss encourages entries from all segments, channels and markets we serve.
- Companies may submit more than one application.
- Wherever possible, entry forms should be accompanied by any report, studies, or illustrations that document the savings or show the system’s energy efficiency.
- There is no entry fee.
- Entries will be judged by an independent panel of distinguished experts representing various disciplines.
Entries will be judged by an independent panel of distinguished experts representing various disciplines on the following criteria:
- Energy Efficiency (50 points): There are clear and measurable energy savings resulting from the project.
- Environmental Impact (25 points): The idea improves the environment. These actions include preserving clean air, water, and soil; reducing waste; improving energy efficiency or developing renewable energy ideas; and promoting healthy living for people and communities.
- Innovation (25 points): The product/project incorporates engineering innovation to achieve efficiency.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2023 EnVisioneer of the Year program. The deadline is June 30, 2023. To request a nomination form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.