Reliable pressure monitoring with marine approvals
Automation of marine applications is growing day by day. Precise measurement and control of a large number of parameters is crucial to ensure a long service life and efficient operation of marine engines and support systems.
Danfoss offers a comprehensive range of pressure transmitters optimized for marine applications, low as well as high pressure applications. Our product program comes with up to ten marine approvals.
Features and benefits
- High EMC performance without impact on accuracy
- High level of vibration and shock/jolt stability
- Long term stability
- High level of over-pressure stability
- High enclosure IP degree
- Wide choice of pressure connections, electrical connections, pressure ranges, output signals
- Ten different marine approvals for global use
MBS 5100 series, pressure transmitters for marine applications
The ship approved high accuracy block pressure transmitter MBS 5100 is designed for use in almost all marine applications. MBS 5150 with integrated pulse snubber is designed for use in marine applications with severe medium influences like cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks.