Natalie Schnippering (Senior Manager)
With our Danfoss IOT technology our customer was able to reduce food loss by 16 million dollars. Hear more from Natalie about our HealthReport project.
Take part in the #danfossIOTchallenge
In Danfoss Cooling, we put “smart” in HVAC, cold chain, smart building and cities as well as food production and storage. We bring intelligence into cooling systems with IOT (Internet of things) and cloud solutions. Our goal is to minimize food loss and reduce energy as well as operational costs.
You can help us reach our goal with your coding skills; we are currently building up our IOT teams in Europe.
If you want to make a difference in the world and help design products that reduce energy consumption, then take our coding challenge and join us! The platform we use is powered by HackerRank.
Why should I take a coding challenge to become part of IOT in Danfoss?
- We believe coding challenges are an integral part of our tech recruitment process to match people with coding and technical skills to the right roles.
- It will give you the opportunity to highlight your skills much better than a CV ever could.
- Your educational background is one thing, but we want to see what you can do coding, whatever your current role or what you studied in university.
Investing time in showing us what you can do in programming will get you one step closer to becoming part of Danfoss. Show us that you have what it takes and join us!
Even if you are not ready to change careers right now, we will keep your results on file for a future recruitment. You can then easily stay in touch with us here.
Who you are
We are looking for software developers to join our Service Innovation team in roles within digital services and platform development, architecture and solution integration. Some roles could be as a tech or team lead. Primarily, you will design, implement, test and deploy microservices and mobile apps for our new cloud solutions.
To be successful, you ideally have a university degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field with substantial experience as a software developer in a modern IOT solution environment. As a person, you are proactive and an effective communicator with a collaborative and open-minded attitude.
Sounds like you? Let us get to know you and take the #danfossIOTchallenge today.
One of our goals is to be transparent in the way we work
That is why we would like to let you know what you can expect when investing your time.
If you take the challenge:
- Coding challenge - max. 180 minutes
- General interview - 60 minutes
- In-depth technical interview - 90 minutes
- Enable a sustainable future - Job offer
Not ready yet? Let’s connect for future opportunities.
Why join Danfoss
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to solve these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
At Danfoss we believe in energy efficiency to mitigate the challenges of climate change. We would like to enable everyone to do sustainable business. Danfoss is a world-leader in energy efficiency and employs more than 28,000 people worldwide. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Our overall ambition is to engineer cities and communities that achieve more by using less energy.
Learn more about Energy Efficiency
10 reasons to join Danfoss
- Enable a sustainable tomorrow
- Design and be a leading part of the digital transformation at Danfoss
- Develop your skills in an international environment
- Meet a culture based on diverse and high-perfomance teams
- Join our international team and work on new technologies
- Exchange ideas in our communal space with free drinks and coffee
- Take a seat in the flourishing Hafencity in Hamburg
- Be part of an open work space and choose your preferred working place
- Get easily to the office via public transportation (U3 Baumwall/Elbphilharmonie)
- Benefit from our creative working space to network with colleagues.
Who we are
Explore your future workplace
We are Danfoss
In everything we do we believe energy efficiency is the key to enable a sustainable tomorrow and business for everyone. We think the greatest energy source is the energy we do not use. To support the Sustainable Development Goals by the United Nations we will also reduce our own energy consumption and CO2 by 50% until 2030 and double our energy productivity. Read how we are Engineering Tomorrow.
Meet our current team
The Service Innovation team is part of Danfoss Cooling-the leading supplier to the refrigeration and air-conditioning industries. Within a high-paced and dynamic environment we have high ambitions to deliver even better digital services to both existing and new customers. To realize our ambitions, we are strengthening our Center of Excellence for IoT Cloud solutions to take our existing service business to the next level.