Functional extensions are options which increase the flexibility of an AC drive by extending I/Os and by providing dedicated interfaces for a wide variety of feedback devices.
This I/O option extends the standard inputs and outputs integrated in the drive.
- 3 digital and inputs, supporting PNP and NPN logic
- 2 digital outputs, configurable PNP, NPN, push-pull, pulse range 0-100 kHz
- 2 analog inputs: 0/4-20 mA, 0 to 10 V DC, -10 to +10 V DC
- Temperature sensors: 1xPT100, 2x PT100, 3xPT100, PT1000, Ni1000 (A/B), KTY81, KTY82, KTY84
- 1 analog output: 0/4-20 mA
This pluggable relay option makes it possible to extend relay functions with 3 additional relay outputs.
- 2 x NO, NC
- 1 x NO
- 250 V AC 2 A max. (50/60 Hz)
- 24 V DC 2 A resistive load
The optional Encoder/Resolver interface supports connection of various devices as speed/position feedback or reference.
The following device types are supported:
- Incremental encoders with 2 or 3 channels (TTL, HTL, SinCos without zero pulse)
- Absolute encoders (SSI, EnDat, BiSS, Hiperface, Hiperface DSL)
Depending on the device type, you can connect 1 or 2 devices.
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|