Reduce power loss with higher mechanical and volumetric efficiency
Danfoss JMF swing drive motors provide top-tier performance with a compact design and high power density. Mechanical and volumetric efficiencies conserve energy, and mechanical shocks ensure a smooth ride.
- Technology - Axial piston with gear reduction
- Displacement - 29-250 cc (1.8 to 15.3 cu in)
- Continuous pressure rating - 380 bar (5,500 psi)
Mechanical shocks minimized through integrated valve design ensure a smooth, energy-absorbing transition during starts (acceleration) and stops (deceleration).
Safety features provide peace of mind
Every JMF swing motor has an integrated fail-safe mechanical parking brake, brake release valve, shockless relief, and anti-reverse valves.
Advanced features and functionality
- Improved design for higher start up torque and overall efficiency
- Compact, but with high power density
- Compatible with a variety of installation requirements
- Mini excavator
- Concrete pump
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.