Safe and reliable
Our complete line of protective hose sleeving, guards and clamps helps to ensure both equipment operators and the environment are guarded from the effects of hose failures, increasing safety.
- Design - Designed for ease of use and reliability
- Durable - Made to last
- Safe - Innovative safety features
Ensure the success of your hose assembly operation using Danfoss warrantied hose assemblies made with Danfoss' superior hose products, hose ends, assembly machines, and tooling. Danfoss also offers a wide variety of hose accessory products including protective sleeves, clamps, guards, coils, bend restrictors, bundling straps, spacers and more.
Danfoss Guardian sleeve FF90754
Danfoss' Guardian sleeve is designed to protect against damage or injury which may result from a hydraulic hose failure. The ultra-tight weave disperses pressure and fluids that may escape during a hose burst or pinhole leak. With this “line of sight” sleeving, both equipment operators and the environment are guarded from the effects of hose failures.
- Meets line of sight operator specification EN982 ISO norm 833 EN414 and ISO 3457
- The ultra tight weave resists oil spillage from hose failure
- Meets ASTM D6770 for abrasion resistance of textile webbing
- Meets abrasion standard ISO 6945
- Meets Fed-STD191-Test Method 5309 for abrasion
- Densely twisted polyamide 6 yarn offers optimum UV and abrasion protection
- MSHA approved # IC-234/0 – Meets standard application procedures for acceptance of Flame Resistance Solid Products taken into mines
- Meets Conductivity Requirements of ISO 8031
- Tight, smooth surface resists wear
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.