Compact and robust design
With their compact, robust designs, Danfoss swivel joints are ready to perform in virtually any dynamic hydraulic system. Available with a broad range of end configurations, these flexible joints eliminate the need for adapters and tubing in tight spaces and excel where rotation and hose twisting are a problem.
- Compact design - Easier installation in tight spaces
- Design flexibility - Wide range of styles, configurations
- Improved operation - Designed for safety and reliability
Advantages of using Danfoss swivel joints
1. Better system plumbing:
- Less hose is needed when swivel joints are used, the system is more space efficient.
- Can eliminate the need for tubing configurations to accommodate 90° and other angles.
- Can be directly connected to hose lines frequently eliminating the need for adapters.
2. Prevent hose twisting and kinking:
- The swivel action swivel joints prevent hose twisting and kinking.
3. Less downtime:
- The problem of hose twisting and kinking is eliminated and hose line replacement becomes significantly less.
4. Absorb system shock:
- Swivel joints are not rigid and therefore capable of absorbing some hose shortening when the system is pressurized.
5. Cost savings:
- Less hose, fewer adapters and tubing configurations and less downtime add up to saving money when swivel joints are used.
- Balanced-pressure design
- Low-drop dimensions
- Contamination seals
- 360º rotation
- Standard O-ring design
- Show no significant increase in torque with introduction of pressure
- Fit in compact areas
- Prevent environmental contaminates from entering the swivel joints
- Prevent hose twisting, thus increasing hose life
- Allow quick and reliable field repairs
Finding Danfoss' swivel joint number is easy using the cross-reference tool
Just type in the former Weatherhead and Aeroquip part numbers or competitive products to find the new Danfoss-branded part number.
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.