Dedicated HVAC Drive Solution
Developed specifically to meet the diverse needs of water and wastewater applications, the VLT® PHD-102 Preferred Harmonic Design (PHD) is a full-featured, HVAC dedicated drive solution when conformance to IEEE-519 is required, even at the drive terminals. The PHD-102 has a number of functions developed to meet the diverse needs of HVAC applications and is the most practical solution to address growing harmonic concerns in the HVAC industry.
Meets the most stringent IEEE-519 levels down to 60% load at panel terminals.
- Delivers enhanced ThiD and Power Factor performance across the typical operating range
- Exceeds IEEE-519 THvD requirements
3 x 480 V . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1.5 – 600 HP
3 x 600 V . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1.5 – 650 HP
With 110% overload torque
Larger power sizes and alternate
enclosure ratings are available upon
request. Please consult factory.
- THID <5% above 60% load
- THVD <1.6% with <5% voltage line imbalance
- Cos Phi power factor = near unity
- Distortion power factor >.98 at loads >50%
- NEMA 1
- NEMA 12
- NEMA 3R
Wall mount units to 75 HP
Floor mount above 75 HP
- Fused or Circuit Breaker Disconnect
- Non Bypass
- 3 Contactor Bypass
- Softstarter Bypass
- dV/dt output filters for motor insulation protection
All units available with Special Seismic Certification and OSHPD Pre-Approval for ease of review by Authorities Having Jurisdiction.