Reduce running costs in cooling and save up to 250W per hour*
With our outstanding DC compressors for portable boxes, cars, vans, boats, trucks, etc., Danfoss has transcended the barriers for mobile refrigeration. The excellent performance of the DC series safeguards food, medical and telecommunication.
In areas relying on battery power for up to 16 hours a day, be ensured that BD compressors will ever cool your battery and thus optimize their life lasting. Secure your signal and save your maintenance and replacement costs.
Battery drain being a big issue, BD compressors will allow you to:
- Use an energy efficient direct current (DC) compressor with a high COP.
- Build a cooling system that can run on batteries, solar cells and wind turbines without needing conversion to alternating current (AC).
- Simplify the design of the overall system and ensure maximum performance.
*Compared to other solutions that rely on AC and 230 V AC conversion.
- BD35F/50F/80F (12/24V) and DL19H/22H/30H (12/42V) compressors for R134a in mobile refrigerators and freezers.
- GLT80TDC (24/42V) and BD250GH.2 /BD350GH (12/24V) compressors for R134a HBP for mobile spot cooling systems.
- BD35K/50K, R600a compressors for solar-powered applications.
- BD80/BD100CN, R290 compressors in stationary applications.
- BD250GH.2 / BD350GH compressors for 48 V DC, R134a HBP for telecommunication.
All compressors are equipped with an electronic control unit with built in speed control, thermostat signal, thermal protection, safety against destructive battery discharge, electronic thermostat and fan speed control on selected models via PC software.
Features and benefits
Outstanding DC compressors for people in motion
Highly reliable and efficient solutions safeguard food, medical and telecommunication
Electronic control unit with built-in speed control, thermostat signal, thermal protection, safety against destructive battery discharge
Products advantages & customer benefits
|Functions ...||... that reduce total system cost for you:|
|Functions ...||... that reduce energy consumption for you|
|Functions ...||... that reduce service costs on your application:|
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Brochure||BD1.4F Micro VSD Compressor||English||Multiple||08 Oct, 2014||257.8 KB|
|Data sheet||BD250/250GH Direct Current Twin Compressor R134a 12-24V DC||English||Multiple||24 Jun, 2011||620.6 KB|
|Data sheet||BD250GH.2 Direct Current Compressor R134a 48V DC||English||Multiple||16 Jun, 2017||372.4 KB|
|Data sheet||BD250GH.2 Direct Current Compressor R134a, 12/24V DC||English||Multiple||25 Apr, 2017||527.9 KB|
|Brochure||BD250GH2/BD350GH with 48 V DC for telecommunication cooling||English||Multiple||08 Oct, 2014||354.3 KB|
|Data sheet||BD350/350GH Direct Current Twin Compressor R134a 12V - with 101N08xx Series Controllers||English||Multiple||11 Jul, 2013||479.3 KB|
|Installation guide||Electronic Unit Type 105N4220 for BD150F Compressors||English||Multiple||30 Aug, 2011||223.8 KB|
|Catalog||Hermetic compressors for DC Voltage BD compressors produced for Danfoss||English||Multiple||01 Dec, 2014||16.0 MB|
|Notification||Mobile cooling with BD1.4F - Micro VSD||English||Multiple||29 Sep, 2011||255.6 KB|
The truth is Cool(selector®2)
Coolselector®2 features unbiased calculations for the selection of refrigeration and air conditioning components based on the user’s requirements or based on standard operating conditions.