The Optyma™ Cooler, the latest offering from Danfoss, is specifically designed for quick and easy installation and high-efficiency. This unit cooler features unique cross-rifling inside the heat exchanger tubing, maximizing air turbulence. A maintenance-free, factory-balanced variable-speed capable fan motor comes standard, ensuring high efficiency and food safety. Maintenance is easy thanks to the powder-coated aluminum-magnesium alloy for a corrosion-resistant, durable, smooth, cleanable surface and extended cabinet lifetime.
Users can get the most out of Optyma™ Cooler with the Coolselector2 app available for smartphones and tablets. Coolselector2 allows for easy optimization with other Danfoss walk-in products such as Optyma outdoor and indoor condensing units, electronic room controllers, and many other Danfoss components.
Other highlighted features include:
- Highly secure stainless-steel slotted brackets in both front and back
- Extra robust factory-fixed drain fitting
- Unique electric defrost coil design with coil-embedded heaters for fast and efficient defrost
- Wide capacity range with 6 FPI and 4 FPI, low/medium and high profile models available
- Industry-leading warranty
"The Optyma Cooler is manufactured based on decades of design and development experience to the highest worldwide quality standard," says Douglas Custodio, Product Manager.