Easy to install,
clean comfortable heating,
with LX Mats
Danfoss LX floor warming mats radiate heat from the floor for even, clean and gentle heating of a room.
Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, entryways, and utility rooms LX mats provide warmth without blowing dust and debris around like a conventional heating system. Suitable for both residential and commercial electric heating applications.
Features and benefits
Genuine 20-year warranty
Easy to install - ready to lay on the floor
Dual-adhesive backing requires no fastening saving up to 70% in installation time
Minimal thickness-only add 3/16" height to the floor
Single point connection
Eliminates electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
Safety approved for wet locations
Pre-applied heating cable means even heat every time
- Mat Construction: Thermoplastic polymer coated fiberglass, self-adhesive backing
- Cable Construction: Twin Conductor
- Cable Diameter: 3/16" (4.8mm)
- Rated Voltage: 120V, 240V
- Max. Rated Temperature: 212°F (100°C)
- Conductor Insulation: Teflon™ FEP
- Outer Insulation: PVC
- Renovations: Renovating this season? Why not upgrade and install the Danfoss LX mat & thermostat to experience year-round comfort with a hassle-free low maintenance system.
- Bathrooms: Enjoy warm floors in your bathroom and showers. Enhance comfort & safety and increase the resale value of your home.
- Bedrooms: Danfoss LX mats and cables are suitable for stone, tile, & engineered wood floor coverings. Enjoy clean heat and turn down your thermostat maximizing energy savings!
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Operating guide||Danfoss LX Mat Installation Manual||English||United States||14 Aug, 2019||1.0 MB|
|Catalog||Electric Heating Product Catalog VKAPA1022_2||English||United States||15 Aug, 2019||2.5 MB|
|Data sheet||LX Mat Datasheet||English||United States||15 Aug, 2019||244.6 KB|
|Brochure||LX Mat Trifold Brochure||English||United States||14 Aug, 2019||1.5 MB|