We don’t cut corners, we clean them
Danfoss launches new EC116 and EC216 Boston Manta pressure washer hose outperforming the 4k and 6k psi industry standard. This lightweight hose showcases a smooth, non-marking abrasion resistant cover that can withstand -40°C or -40°F to +150°C or +302°F (intermittent) temperature making it the ideal choice for food processing, car wash, home labor, construction, and dock services. Manta hoses are compatible with Dura-Kote™ plated TTC/Z series fittings allowing for a seamless addition to your portfolio.
Your light weight, high powered solution
Meeting both BS EN 1829-2 standard & MSHA approved, these hoses are the perfect pair for any application.
Markets & applications
- Car washes
- Home labor (patio, siding, pool)
- Heavy-duty construction equipment cleaning
- Food & beverage processing
- Dock services and boat cleaning
- Surface preparation
We work best under pressure
EC116 & EC216 spray away the industry standard at a striking 4k psi for EC116 & 7k psi for EC216. These hoses are available today in sizes -4, -6 & -8 and in 50ft. & 100ft. carton boxes.
- Flexible & lightweight
- Smooth, non-marking cover
- MSHA approved
- Meets BS EN 1829-2 safety jet requirements
- Oil, abrasion & weather-resistant
- Qualified with TTC/Z crimp fittings featuring Dura-Kote