Danfoss presents a complete marine portfolio at SMM 2018 in Hamburg, Germany
From the keel to the bridge, Danfoss products can be used everywhere on a ship to make it safer. Additionally, make it more efficient and environmentally friendly. The products work together to provide comprehensive solutions for ocean and inland vessels.
Danfoss will exhibit their combined product offerings, which are ideal for deck machinery, cargo deck and handling, energy-efficient propulsion, engine room, retrofit and maintenance applications. Plus, Danfoss products help increase application safety and efficiency while remaining compliant to emissions regulations.
“With the introduction of ‘Sulphur 2020 and Beyond,’ many ship owners and operators are searching for alternative ways to improve efficiency and reduce emissions in their fleet,” said Steven Robinson, Director of Business Development for Marine, Oil and Gas at Danfoss Power Solutions. “Mixing and matching hydraulic, electric and traditional power options provides exciting opportunities for OEMs — not only for meeting marine emissions requirements but also for optimizing a vessel’s operations.”
To strike the right balance, ship builders and operators need to work with a skilled partner. With more than 25 years in the marine industry and a wide product portfolio, Danfoss can address your most pressing challenges.
The complete portfolio of Danfoss marine solutions include:
- Drives solutions — holistic hybrid propulsion and grid systems with embedded safety features
- Fire Fighting solutions — low-pressure CO2 systems for engine rooms, which save space and weigh less than other solutions
- Sensor solutions — comprehensive sensor portfolio that measures temperatures and emissions levels
- Hydraulic solutions — highly reliable hydraulic solutions that are engineered to withstand rugged marine conditions
- Electric drivetrain solutions — sophisticated electric drivetrain systems designed for maximum efficiency and intelligent management of power distribution
- Heat transfer solutions — compact and service-friendly heat exchangers and freshwater distillers optimized for marine and offshore applications
For more information on how Danfoss solutions can help meet the rigorous demands of your marine applications, visit us at Hall B1.EG, Stand 110.
Additionally, Danfoss Mobile Electrification can be found at Hall B1.OG, Stand 211, and SONDEX heat transfer solutions can be found at Hall A1, Stand 531.