DS-8C - Remote sensor controller for commercial applications...
The DS-8C is designed for roof and gutter/snow melting applications. It senses both moisture & temperature conditions in gutters or down spouts.
The sealed low voltage, remote mount precipitation sensor can be mounted in a down spout, on the back of a gutter, under the drip edge, up to 10 ft. away, while keeping the main controller in a more convenient and protected location.
Features and benefits
Housed in a weatherproof enclosure
Senses both moisture and temperatures
Adjustable temperature trigger point
Expanded 30-90 minute and 2-6 hour delay off drying time
Super bright front panel power/ activation LED indicator
Remote control and monitor capabilities
Easy to install
- Power Control Voltage:100-277 Universal input
- Max. Heating Load: 30A @277V
- Max. Ambient Temperature: -40F to +185F
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 3R
- Mounting: Wall/pole mount, outdoors
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.75" x 6.5" x 2.75" (121mm x 165mm x 70mm)
- Trigger Temperature: 34°F to 44°F (1.1°C to 6.6°C), field selectable
- Delay Timer: 30-90 minutes, field selectable
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Data sheet||DS-8C Controller Datasheet||English||United States||31 Jul, 2016||233.2 KB|
|Catalog||Electric Heating Product Catalog VKAPA1022_2||English||United States||13 Mar, 2019||2.5 MB|
|Brochure||RX Roof and Gutter Cable Trifold Brochure||English||United States||20 Aug, 2017||1.2 MB|