During winter problems with frost in fresh water pipes, waste water pipes, cooling water pipes, supply water pipes and sprinkler systems can be avoided by heating the pipes with Danfoss self regulating PX or Ice Guard Cables.
Danfoss’ pipe tracing systems may be used for two main purposes:
- Frost protection systems are installed where there is a need to prevent water and sanitary pipes from freezing and becoming ice-damaged.
- Temperature maintenance systems ensure that hot water or fluid pipes maintain the required temperature.
Features and benefits
Ice-free pipes with constant flow of water
Cables can be overlapped without creating hot spots or causing a burn out
Rugged 16 AWG bus cable with longer runs
Limited 10 year warranty
- 6 ft. long power lead
- Pre-terminated with a plug and end seal
- Cables can be cut and spliced in the field, simplifying the installation process and reducing waste
- Wide variety of heat outputs available
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Catalog||Electric Heating Product Catalog VKAPA1022_2||English||United States||13 Mar, 2019||2.5 MB|
|Brochure||Ice Guard Cable Trifold Brochure (SRIG)||English||United States||31 Jul, 2017||945.2 KB|
|Operating guide||Ice Guard Self Regulating Cable Instructions||English||United States||16 Feb, 2011||1.0 MB|
|Brochure||PX Pipe Freeze Protection Trifold Brochure||English||United States||20 Aug, 2017||978.6 KB|
|Data sheet||PX Pipe Protection Cable Specifications||English||United States||12 Jan, 2009||23.9 KB|
|Installation guide||PX Pipe Protection Installation Instructions||English||United States||31 Oct, 2017||1.4 MB|
|Data sheet||PX-F Cable Datasheet||English||United States||31 May, 2016||395.8 KB|