Decrease noise emissions and pressure ripples in hydraulic systems with Danfoss aluminum gear motors. Featuring a pressure balanced, die-cast aluminum design, these compact, bi-directional motors incorporate multiple valve packages creating a complete solution.
Displacement - 7-32 cc (0.4 to 2.0 cu in)
Continuous pressure rating - 240 bar (3,500 psi)
- The 13-tooth gears, versus 10 teeth in previous pumps, minimizes the flow ripple. This reduces noise as well as vibration.
- The improved trap reliefs not only increase power, they also help keep oil flowing smoothly to reduce noise.
- Improved bearing lubrication system uses inlet oil instead of high pressure oil, improving volumetric efficiency for more power output.
- The highly polished shaft and gears improve mechanical efficiency and reduce wear on these components, adding to the service life and reliability of the pump.
- Agriculture tractors & harvesters
- Industrial machines
- Lift trucks
- Turf care