Equipped for quietness and top performance
Choose a top performer OptymaTM Plus condensing unit when quietness, high efficiency, connectivity, and the fastest installation and maintenance matter.
Features and benefits
Highly efficient cutting down energy costs
Easier and quicker accessibility to all components with three access doors saving time during servicing
Easier and faster to clean microchannel condenser compared with fin & tube technology
Intelligent controller technology speeds start up and reduces risk
With electronic liquid injections on the LBP models
Discover the range
- Multiple low-GWP refrigerants
- Fast and easy to set up and commission, reducing downtime
- Versatile, quiet at operation, compact, reducing carbon emissions as well as operational costs
- Cooling capacities from 0.7 to 16 kW in positive temperature applications and from 0.4 to 6.2 kW in negative temperatures
- Liquid injection technology on the R448A/R449A LBP models enabling precise temperature control with an extended operating envelope and best-in-class operating conditions at hot 43°C ambient temperature
The truth is Cool(selector®2)
Coolselector®2 features unbiased calculations for the selection of refrigeration and air conditioning components based on the user’s requirements or based on standard operating conditions.
Watch out for counterfeits to protect your image
Fake products give your business as well as our company a bad name. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to fight the counterfeits. Read more about how to make sure that the product you buy is genuine Danfoss quality.
Compressors for refrigeration
Danfoss focuses on providing energy efficient, sustainable and smart refrigeration compressors for a varied range of commercial applications such as cold rooms, display windows, ice making machines, glass door merchandizers, process cooling etc. Their qualification with lower GWP refrigerants make them compliant with refrigerant regulations such as F-Gas in Europe.
Micro channel heat exchangers
Save time and money with MCHE standard products. The introduction of micro channel heat exchanger condensers, which combine resource and energy efficiency with minimal use of refrigerants, is enabling the development of leaner, greener solutions. Select one of our standard products and you can buy any quantity of condensers, any time, large or small, directly from stock.