Please find the below contest Terms & Conditions
1. The contest is open only to Indian citizens who are residing in India and have attained the age of 18 or above.
2. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in the contest.
3. The correctness, quality, and validity of the entries of participants shall be determined by the Danfoss India team at their sole discretion.
4. The decision on the winners shall be final and binding. No correspondences by participants regarding the contest or the evaluators' decision(s) will be entertained.
5. The participants shall provide true and correct information while entering the contest which should be submitted within the mentioned timelines. In the event, the information provided by the participant is found to be incorrect, untrue, false or misleading; Danfoss India shall have the right to reject the entry, at their sole discretion.
6. Only winners would be eligible for prizes, both to be determined at the sole discretion of Danfoss India.
7. Danfoss India does not take any responsibility for any quality and/or delivery issues with regards to prizes.
8. The prizes will be dispatched to the winners after the conclusion of the contest at the address provided by the participants. (Depending on the COVID situation)
9. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
10. The decision on disqualification of entries and the list of winners shall be at the sole discretion of Danfoss India, which shall be final and binding.
11. The decisions of Danfoss India in connection with the contest and other associated contests including but not limited to shortlisting the participants will be final and binding.
12. Danfoss India reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the contest or amend the terms of the contest at any time, with retrospective effect, and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that any person including the participant may suffer as a result of the contest being withdrawn or its terms amended.
13. By participating in the Contest, each Participant agrees to follow these Terms and Conditions and is bound by any decisions made by Danfoss India in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms.
14. Any matter not covered under the present terms and conditions shall be solely determined by Danfoss India.
15. Non-conformity with the terms and conditions by any participant will lead to immediate exclusion from the contest.
16. Any dispute relating to the contest shall be governed by the laws of India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.
17. The contest is based on the whitepapers/ e-learning content we share via our social channels.
18. Based on each knowledge article the readers would need to attend an online quiz – link will be shared on social media or Whatsapp
19. The winners would be decided by Danfoss based on the number of correct answers and the one with maximum correct answers will win
20. Each week we will have a maximum of 3 winners. In the end of the contest season we will have two mega prizes based on overall participation (maximum correct answers overall)
21. Danfoss hold the right to alter the number of prizes announced and the number of quizzes to be conducted.
22. Danfoss India will have the right to use the names of the participants on social media to make any contest related announcements.