Light on refrigerant, heavy on efficiency
Get it all with Optyma™ Slim Pack. It combines quiet operation and more
value for money with an energy-efficient and compact solution.
Features and benefits
Quick and safe installation and service
Suitable for residential areas
Optimized footprint for floor and wall mounting
W09 version comes with preset fan-speed controller for quicker operation and main switch for faster standalone installation and start-up, and safer maintenance
Discover the range
- Multiple low-GWP refrigerants
- Cooling capacities from 0.4 to 10.4 kW in positive temperature applications and from 0.4 to 3.6 kW in negative temperatures
- For cost-conscious customers without compromising on reliability and efficiency
- Optimum protection of perishables, efficient operation, and longer products shelf life
- Versatile, quiet at operation, compact, reducing carbon emissions as well as operational costs
- Available in African, Asian ad European markets with variances (contact Danfoss or find in coolselector.danfoss.com )
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
The truth is Cool(selector®2)
Coolselector®2 features unbiased calculations for the selection of refrigeration and air conditioning components based on the user’s requirements or based on standard operating conditions.
Watch out for counterfeits to protect your image
Fake products give your business as well as our company a bad name. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to fight the counterfeits. Read more about how to make sure that the product you buy is genuine Danfoss quality.