Danfoss LENOTM MSV manual balancing valves are designed to be the most versatile and practical in their category. Where the installation of other valves can be a challenge due to limited space, the LENOTM MSV valves have a hand wheel that can temporarily be removed for easier installation in narrow spaces.
Features and benefits
With a compact design and a hand wheel easy to remove, you need just a tiny room for installation. Conventional balancing valves need to be mounted in straight pipe to ensure accurate measurement. The LENO™ can be placed anywhere, for example just after an elbow, without influencing its accuracy.
Easy set point locking
A simple tap on the top of the hand wheel is enough to lock the setting.
For more convenience, the LENO™ MSV-BD comes with a green disposable key for unlocking. Simply press the green latch and the valve is unlocked. To make LENO™ tamper-proof a plastic tie-wrap (accessory) can be inserted.
Easy shut-off function
When the LENO™ MSV is locked, the valve becomes a ball valve. This feature has several advantages: The valve has zero leakage, opening and closing the valve is much easier. Closing the valve will not influence the flow setting because the setting mechanism and the shut-off mechanism are completely separate. The position (open or closed) is clearly shown by a red indicator.
Product is a manual valve for balancing flow in heating, cooling and domestic hot water systems. Branch should be balanced with a manual pre-setting valve with test plugs for commissioning or/and flow verification, with following characteristics:
- Shut-off function – with position indication - separated from the setting function
- Visible Pre-setting from all sides
- Possibility for tamper proof locking of the handle, to prevent unauthorized changes of the pre-setting
- Removable handle during installation phase
- 360° rotating measuring station (drain tap and test plugs)
- Possible of draining and filling the system on both sides of the valve
- Bi-directional flow possible
- Self sealing, parallel test plugs
- Leakage rate A according to ISO 5208
- Pressure class PN 20
- DN 15(LF)-50 Connection type: Internal thread ISO 7/1 or
- DN 15(LF)-20 Connection type: External thread ISO 228/1
- Temperature range: -20 °C - 120 °C
- DP Max 2.5 bar
- Valve body DZR
- Ball chromium plated
- O-rings EPDM rubber
Experts within Heating
Greg Tracy has been working in the HVAC industry for the last 15 years. Having worked at Danfoss for 10 years, Greg managed the Danfoss Underfloor Heating division in the UK. For the last 5 years he has been working and managing the Danfoss HVAC division with consultants and contractors on some of Londons most prestigious Commercial buildings.
Send Greg an email