Making European homes more energy efficient
A simple step towards big home energy savings
A recent report by the European Building, Automation, Controls Association (eu.bac) estimates that about 500 million uncontrolled valves are still mounted on radiators in homes across the EU, wasting energy and money year after year. When it comes to home energy savings, the performance of the heating system matters a lot. Using thermostatic radiator valves is an inexpensive solution to achieve comfortable and healthy homes at a minimum cost.
Unlock potential energy savings in your home
According to the eu.bac report, the lack of incentives and regulation to drive the uptake of room temperature controls in homes is the single biggest missed opportunity to improve the energy efficiency of EU homes. By replacing non-regulated and uncontrolled valves with thermostatic radiator valves, millions of European home owners will be able to reduce energy, cut costs, and increase comfort with a minimum of investment.
Current situation in EU homes
Saving potential in EU homes
Simple and fast change for huge energy effects
Considering the full installation cost, including work, the eu.bac study shows that the average payback time on thermostatic radiator valves is just two years.
Benefits achieved by simple change
- Reduce your energy consumption and gain better control over it.
- Save money.
- Improve comfort and better indoor climate.
- Reduce risk of mold, fungus and improve health conditions.
- Reduce your environmental impact.
- New business opportunities.
- Increased sales potential (electronic and smart TRVs).
- Reduce the energy bills and heating costs.
- Pays back quickly.
- Contribute to energy efficiency and reduce environmental impact.