Tailored for people in motion
With our outstanding DC compressors for portable boxes, cars, vans, boats, trucks, etc., Danfoss has transcended the barriers for mobile refrigeration. The excellent performance of the DC series safeguards food, medical and telecommunication.
• BD35F/50F/80F (12/24V) and DL19H/22H/30H (12/24V) compressors for R134a in mobile refrigerators and freezers.
• GLT80TDC (24/42V) and BD250GH.2 / BD350GH (12/24V) compressors for R134a HBP for mobile spot cooling systems.
• BD35K/50K, R600a compressors for solar - powered applications.
• BD80/BD100CN, R290 compressors in stationary applications.
• BD250GH.2 / BD350GH compressors for 48 V DC, R 134a HBP for telecommunication.
All compressors are equipped with an electronic control unit with built in speed control, thermostat signal, thermal protection, safety against destructive battery discharge, electronic thermostat and fan speed control on selected models via PC software.
Features and benefits
Outstanding DC compressors for people in motion
Highly reliable and efficient solutions safeguard food, medical and telecommunication
Electronic control unit with built-in speed control, thermostat signal, thermal protection, safety against destructive battery discharge
The truth is Cool(selector®2)
Coolselector®2 features unbiased calculations for the selection of refrigeration and air conditioning components based on the user’s requirements or based on standard operating conditions.
COMPASS is a software program that helps you to find the best Danfoss alternative for compressors for replacement. The purpose of COMPASS is to provide a direct comparison between Danfoss and competitor products.
Watch out for counterfeits to protect your image
Fake products give your business as well as our company a bad name. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to fight the counterfeits. Read more about how to make sure that the product you buy is genuine Danfoss quality.