The Danfoss high-pressure water mist for fire protection is extremely well-suited to areas where disruption of the manufacturing process has to be reduced to a minimum in the event of a fire, and where there is sensitive equipment installed.
SEM-SAFE® high-pressure water mist offers ideal fire protection for a wide range of industrial factories and areas, such as:
- Generator area
- Engine area
- Industrial production lines area
- Cable tunnels area
- Food processing factory
- Pulp and paper factory
- Textiles factory
- Chemicals factory
The intelligent use of use of water
Imagine a fire fighting system that puts out the fire in seconds, with minimal consumption of water and water damage, giving you the best possible protection. With SEM-SAFE® – the unique high-pressure water mist system from Danfoss– that is exactly what you can get.
SEM-SAFE® is a high-pressure water mist fire fighting system that uses micro droplets released through nozzles into protected areas. It comprises a high-pressure modular pump unit, section valves, piping and water mist nozzles.
Improved safety and reliability
- The SEM-SAFE® system activates locally where the fire is detected, catching and extinguishing the fire quickly
- The system has been documented to be harmless to electrical equipment with at least IP 22
- It prevents shock cooling of cast parts
- Water mist cools cables and metal so that no heat damage occurs
- Faster activation than gas-based systems
- Increased safety for people working in the factory
- High-pressure water mist is safe for people and the environment
Minimum water damage, due to lowest possible water consumption.
- Minimum water damage in case of a fire
- A water mist system uses 90% less water than a drencher system and most of it evaporates, leaving minimal amounts of water after a fire
- All piping is stainless steel. The dispersed water is clean