Danfoss solenoid valves have undergone rigorous testing and meet or exceed many European regulations and standards including the British WRAS, the Swedish RISE, the Norwegian SINTEF and the German DVGW approvals for drinking water.
Another key feature which applies to all our approved valves is our high-quality EPDM sealing material. This sealing is fully compliant with new strict European regulations and protects the consumer against bacterial and other hazardous contamination.
Features and benefits
Safe EPDM sealing protects against bacterial and other hazardous contamination
Long product life
Clip-on coil for easy installation and use
Global know how – local support
- Clip-On Coils - available in 240Vac – 230Vac – 24Vac – 24Vdc – 12dc (ATEX Coils available)
- IP 65 or 67 rating (Moisture resistant)
- Exceptional Water hammer damping - Adjustable closing time option
- Long life and performance - Reinforced Diaphragm
- Insensitive to dirt – A unique inbuilt self-cleaning filter to protect the pilot orifice
- Square armature design enables the armature to move freely
- Superior flow capability
- Available in Brass – DZR – Stainless Steel
- An array of spares & service kits available
- Available in either Normally Closed or Normally Open
- Change over kits from Normally closed to normally open
The 2/2-Way Solenoid valves shall be WRAS approved in either normally closed or normally open, the Coil shall be a simple Clip-On Coil provided by the same manufacture and available in a choice of voltages. The Valve shall incorporate effective water hammer damping to avoid pipe vibration. The valve & coil should also meet the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU - EN60730-1 - EN60730-2-8 and Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.
Specified Valve: Danfoss EV220B & BW.