Get in touch with Danfoss and Danfoss partners. Have a specific need? Then check below for our frequent requests
Have a specific need? Select from our frequent requests:
How to buy
|Installers, developers and contractors||Please contact our local distributors and service partners|
|Manufactures, distributors, wholesalers OEMs and suppliers||Please contact your local sales office.
Danfoss has a number of digital solutions creating easy access to our products.
The Danfoss Product Store is one of them. To buy products from the product store you need to request access by contacting your local sales and service offices.
We also have other solutions for buying Danfoss products eg via EDI and API solutions. Reach out to your local sales representative to find the best solution for your cooperation.
Power solutions partners can use the MyDPS portal which is also available as a mobile app.
|Consumers||Please contact an installer or a local service partner to help you install or repair your Danfoss product. Danfoss has no direct sales to consumers.|
For Danfoss customers
- Easy-to-find answers are available in our service and support section.
- Our product support page contains all technical documentation.
- If you have a Danfoss account and still have questions, please contact your local Danfoss sales and service offline.
- Otherwise, please contact your local distributor.
For job seekers
Learn about our application process and explore our frequently asked question when applying through our jobportal.
Danfoss Media relations answers inquiries from media and journalists globally 24/7 on +45 70 20 44 88. You can also find regional contacts from our media contacts page.
- If you want to become part of the Danfoss ecosystem as a distributor, please contact your local Danfoss sales and service office.
- If you are interested to resell the Danfoss solutions as an Installer/ Contractor, please contact your local distributor.
- If your company is an existing Danfoss Power Solutions partner, please contact your Account or Customer Service Representative to access MyDPS.
- Learn about our supplier requirements and how to become a Danfoss supplier.
Have you experienced possible illegal, unethical, improper conduct or Human Rights issues in dealing with Danfoss, a distributor or supplier?
The Ethics Hotline is available to all employees, partners, and others doing business with Danfoss.
Report security concerns or security vulnerability if you have discovered an issue with one of our products or services.