RETHINK Live is a global series of virtual events dedicated to uncovering new ways of doing things in HVACR. Take part in the global conversation to shift your perspective.
It’s time to shift our perspective
RETHINK Live brings together industry experts from across the globe to discuss the latest trends and innovations in HVACR in a series of online events. Our goal is to spark a larger conversation where experts can share their insights and expertise on our virtual platform.
Get inspiration for your green transition
RETHINK Live events address the environmental challenges facing the HVACR industry and the smart solutions available to improve energy efficiency and lower carbon emissions. Industry experts share the latest trends and solutions for everything from district energy and decarbonization to sustainable cooling.
The current energy crisis has made Europe’s decarbonization journey more important than ever before. The time to establish end-to-end network resilience is now.
Urbanization is changing the global landscape. Cities are growing faster than ever before—and that means decarbonization is more important than ever. We need to rethink how buildings can be the cornerstone of a smart, carbon-neutral economy.
We have the power to reduce CO2 emissions with sustainable cooling. Whether it’s by building high-efficiency cold chains using low-GWP refrigerants or designing a net-zero supermarket in your neighborhood, the solutions are already here. We just have to use them.
Decarbonization is not about how much renewable energy we can generate. It’s about how we can integrate that energy in our energy systems. By using district heating systems as thermal storage, we can balance the electricity system while decarbonizing heating and cooling.
Join or watch a RETHINK Live event
Check out our upcoming and on-demand RETHINK Live events below. If you’re unable to attend a RETHINK Live event when it happens, you can always access an event recording on this site. That way, you can watch it at a time and place that suits your schedule. Then, for more personalized recommendations simply book a time with one of our experts to find out how you can benefit from the trends and solutions discussed during the event.
Join this webinar to discover a complete heat exchanger portfolio for sugar production that will offer cost and energy savings.
With all the new and evolving regulations around refrigerants, it can be a challenge to have a clear view on the way ahead.
Join us, as our in-house expert, Torben Funder Kristensen, gives you an updated overview of the refrigerant landscape, including the status on various regulations and their impact on the industry. He'll also talk about the factors you should consider when designing a sustainable refrigerant solution.
Learn how Leanheat® Building, a cloud-based AI solution, helps district heating utilities efficiently optimize the network with substation controllability in multi-family homes—establishing reserve flexibility today.
Our experts will unpack the innovations and full range of solutions to help district energy utilities build a resilient infrastructure that withstands unforeseen disruptions—and deliver cost-efficient, greener heating.
Energy consumption and food loss are an increasingly important challenge to overcome in small supermarkets and convenience stores.
In this session, we'll share some of the smart solutions that can help you run energy-efficient stores.
IoT has unlocked more control—and hence, more efficiency—than ever before in supermarket cooling systems.
From real-time monitoring to integrated controls, in this session we'll look at five ways smart solutions help you create energy-efficient supermarkets.
RETHINK events on-demand
Find available RETHINK on-demand events in your preferred language
- The path towards sustainable district energy
- Unlocking energy efficiency potential in commercial buildings
- Smart store for small stores
- CO2 ejector system energy performance in a medium-sized supermarket
- Five ways to improve supermarket efficiency and sustainability with IOT, monitoring and integrated controls enabling for example predictive maintenance
- Industrial refrigeration system efficiency
- CO2 refrigeration for Food Retail
- The path toward net zero energy supermarkets
- The power of a sustainable cold chain
- 산업용 냉동 시스템의 효율성 | Industrial refrigeration system efficiency
- [사례연구] 중소형 슈퍼마켓의 CO2 이젝터 시스템 에너지 성능 | CO2 ejector system energy performance in a medium-sized supermarket
- 넷 제로 빌딩 대한 고찰과 스마트 테크놀로지의 역할 | Getting to Net Zero Building and role of smart technology
- เส้นทางการเปลี่ยนผ่านสู่ระบบการใช้พลังงานแบบรวมศูนย์อย่างยั่งยืน | The path towards sustainable district energy
- ปลดล็อคขีดจำกัดการประหยัดพลังงานในอาคารเพื่อการพานิชย์ | Unlocking energy efficiency potential in commercial buildings
- ระบบการทำงานแบบอัจฉริยะสำหรับร้านขนาดเล็ก | Smart store for small stores
- 5 วิธิในการเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพในการใช้พลังงานในซุปเปอร์มาร์เก็ตอย่างยั่งยืนด้วย IOT , monitoring , ระบบควบคุม แบบขั้นสูง ตัวอย่างเช่น การประเมินการซ่อมบำรุงล่วงหน้า | Five ways to improve supermarket efficiency and sustainability with IOT, monitoring and integrated controls enabling for example predictive maintenance
- ประสิทธิภาพของการทำความเย็นแบบอุตสาหกรรมในแต่ละรูปแบบ | Industrial refrigeration system efficiency
- เส้นทางสู่ซุปเปอร์มาร์เก็ตที่ใช้พลังงานเป็นศูนย์ | The path toward net zero energy supermarkets
- พลังของห่วงโซการทำความเย็นแบบยั่งยืน | The power of a sustainable cold chain
- Cửa hàng thông minh dành cho các cửa hàng nhỏ | Smart store for small stores
- Hiệu quả của hệ thống lạnh công nghiệp | Industrial refrigeration system efficiency
- Sức mạnh của chuỗi lạnh bền vững | The power of a sustainable cold chain