New connected solution for efficient management of your district energy system
With our new and improved SCADA solution you can achieve more control of your district energy system with less effort
Danfoss Enspire® is built on strong bases of already established Danfoss solutions with new and improved features for remote monitoring, control and optimization of your district heating.
A reliable and stable control & monitoring solution brings you a cost-effective and energy efficient management. And it lays the foundations for the connected future of your district energy system.
With Danfoss Enspire® you are ready for the next step in the changing world of district energy.
Features and benefits
Open, connected and transparent
- Connect with any device using standard communication
- Easy integration with business intelligence and optimization solutions
- Part of Danfoss District Energy Suite
Modern web-based solution
- Always up-to-date: the latest version automatically available for your use
- Clear and customizable user interface
- Access from anywhere and from any device (mobile & desktop compatible)
- Trusted security mechanisms for safe and secured data storage
Customized for district energy
- Improve understanding of actual state of your system with actionable information insights (key performance indicators) on dashboard and flow-diagrams
- Work faster with predefined templates for e.g. reports and alarms, or customize them according to your needs
- Integrate new devices with ease using auto-commisioning functions for Danfoss ECL controllers. Go from connecting an ECL to having flow-diagram visualized on your screen in less than 1 minute
Lower investment and predictable operation costs
- Lower your total cost of ownership and improve return on investment
- Reduced IT investments and maintenance costs using software as a service
- No local IT infrastructure and knowledge required
- Unlock your resources to focus on your primary business
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Service guide||ECL 296 / 310 Modbus service guide||English||Multiple||16 Aug, 2018||1.2 MB|
|Service guide||ECL296/310 Modbus service guide||German||Multiple||08 Dec, 2019||1.3 MB|
|Data sheet||Energy meters supported by Danfoss SCADA solutions||English||Multiple||23 Jan, 2019||359.4 KB|
|Brochure||ENSPIRE - New Danfoss SCADA-solution||German||Multiple||24 Mar, 2020||417.0 KB|
|Brochure||ENSPIRE - New Danfoss SCADA-solution||English||Multiple||21 May, 2020||7.1 MB|
|Data sheet||Enspire® - list of supported application keys||English||Multiple||24 Apr, 2018||168.4 KB|
Optimizing the efficiency of district heating system in Altensteig, Germany
Stadtwerke Altensteig (Baden-Wuerttemberg) is one of the first district heating network operators to use the brand new Enspire software that offers operators a complete package for the operation of their district heating network.
Simply simple: District heating network monitoring and operation simplified St. Lambrecht, Austria
The construction and operation of a district heating facility is a complex task: In particular, countless controllers, which are often also widely distributed throughout the network, must be monitored. Danfoss now makes this easy with Danfoss Enspire.
- Improved performance – your local PC is not your bottleneck
- Unmatchable security – GDPR compliant
- All customer sensitive data is
encrypted from the controller on
- All stored data is encrypted
- Access to system is encrypted (https) and protected with user authentication
- All data transactions (reading, storing, modifying) is traced
- Datacenters are physically
protected against unauthorised
access, fire and floods
- Our datacenter provider invests 2b EUR annually for data security and has over 40 security certificates globally
- Improved accessibility & productivity – access the system from anywhere you have internet access
- Improved reliability – multiple
level redundancy assures 99,8% system availability
- Lower costs – with „Software as a Service“ model, you don‘t need to invest in expensive licenses.
- Global, but local – datacenters can in most cases be restricted only to your country, so no data »crosses the border«
Danfoss Enspire enables you to connect all different parts of your district energy system, such as heat meters, substations, production units, network measurements, etc. and also third-party sources (e.g. weather forecast) into one secure system.
This data can then be used for optimization of your system using Danfoss optimization solutions like Energis & Leanheat (in a plug & play manner) or any third-party optimization solution using standard API interface.