Faster response time
Danfoss Vickers slip-in cartridge valves excel in high-flow systems. Engineered to meet the demands of a new generation of hydraulic-operated machinery, these valves enable the creation of faster, more efficient and compact hydraulic systems.
Slip-in cartridge valves are designed to reduce internal leakage and prevent external leaks entirely. You can customize a valve without any piping at all, for completely leak-free operation and increased reliability.
Size - NG 16 to NG 63
Pressure - Up to 350 bar (5,000 psi)
Flow - Up to 5,000 L/min (1,321 gal/min)
High-performance high-flow machines
Danfoss slip-in cartridge valves can enhance the performance of your machine through:
- Improved control of load-holding
- Lower pressure drops with less heat generation, providing greater machine efficiency
- Faster response time, enabling faster machine cycling for greater productivity
- Each cartridge can be tuned to reduce system shock, resulting in smoother machine operation
- Cartridges can be easily serviced without disturbing system piping, increasing machine uptime
- Each cartridge can be sized for the actual flow encountered, optimizing component size and cost
- Multi-function cartridges reduce the number of valving components required, resulting in lower machine costs
- Installation is easier and faster, reducing assembly costs
- Simple serviceability reduces maintenance time and costs
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.