Mid-range vehicle application
Get smooth, reliable steering in a variety of sizes and options with Xcel 45 steering control units from Danfoss. With open-center, closed-center or load sensing system options plus six integrated valve options, the Xcel 45 SCU gives operators the steering feel they want, and engineers the design flexibility they need.
- Flow rate - 7.5 to 45 L/min (2 to 12 gal/min)
- Maximum pressure - 190 bar (2,755 psi)
- Application - mid-range vehicles
Innovative features increase operator comfort
The Xcel 45 steering control unit provides operators with the smooth, reliable steering experience they want. Features include:
- Complete isolation of load forces from the control station for better operator comfort
- Continuous, unlimited control action with very low input torque
- Innovative valving design for optimized gain characteristics and reduced hydraulic noise level
Range of options increases design flexibility
The Xcel 45 steering control unit offers engineers a variety of sizes and options to create the ideal steering solution.
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.