Proven technology for high flow rates
The EHPS steering valve is the classic choice for applications requiring high flow rates and maximum integration. Large machines like articulated steering tractors, dumpers and loaders benefit from the flexibility of the EHPS.
It utilizes the potential from the full range of electronic steering controllers as PVES, PVED CC and PVED CLS to provide electrohydraulic steering functionality such as joystick steering and auto-guidance.
Features and benefits
- Steer-by-Wire technology, for applications requiring high flow rates
- Integrated safety and steering controller with interface to Auto guidance (GPS), joystick
and electric steering wheel
- Proven technology that accelerates your time to market
- Compliant with all current legislations and safety standards – SIL 2, AgPLd, Cat 3
- Integrated priority valve, or flanged using OLS320 or PVG proportional valves
- Electric disengage of electrohydraulic steering e.g. Auto guidance (GPS)
- Steering pressure up to 250 bar
- Flow capacity up to 100 l/min
- Superior steering performance and safety with precise handling and control under all conditions
- Increased productivity with auto-guidance (GPS) steering and variable steering ratio (quick steering)
- Improved operator comfort with joystick and electric steering wheel
PVE steering and safety controllers
The Danfoss PVE series of controllers for electrohydraulic steering solutions is the first intelligent steering sub-system to integrate all safety functionality in the valve.
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|User guide||EHPS Steering Valve with PVE Electrical Actuation Module and OSPCX CN Steering Wheel Technical Information Manual||English||Multiple||09 Mar, 2015||3.3 MB|
|Service guide||Steering Valve EHPS and EHPS with OLS 320 Service Manual||English||Multiple||07 Aug, 2018||9.1 MB|
Space is limited on construction sites, and there are people working everywhere. Contractors need machines that can safely maneuver in a tight spot. At the same time they still need to be powerful enough to get the job done. At Danfoss, we deliver the components, software, and controls that enable your machines to run safely, efficiently and effectively.
All-wheel steering is one example of how Danfoss is at the forefront of machine versatility. This helps customers getting the most out of their equipment. Electrohydraulic steering system enables operators to manually adjust the steering mode, allowing them to best match machine performance to the task at hand.