Pressure-balanced, modular 12-vane design
With an extensive range of displacements, Danfoss V10 and V20 vane pumps are designed to work in a variety of low- to medium-pressure mobile and industrial applications. Widely used as pilot and auxiliary pumps for complex industrial systems, they are also common in heavy-duty trucks and interstate buses.
- Technology - Vane
- Displacement - 3-42 cc (0.2-2.6 cu in)
- Continuous pressure rating - Up to 172 bar (2,500 psi)
Perfect for a broad range of applications
- Premium fixed pump choice for small industrial and mobile equipment
- Pilot and auxiliary pumps for complex systems
- Standard steering pump technology for heavy-duty trucks and interstate buses
Simplified system design and installation
The optional integrated flow control valves of our V10 and V20 pumps help you simplify system design and installation.
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.