Improved design for higher start up torque and overall efficiency
Danfoss D-Track drive motors provide lower power losses, increased mechanical and volumetric efficiency. Ideal for a wide variety of applications, these motors offer smoother acceleration and deceleration.
- Technology - Axial piston with gear reduction
- Displacement - 16-274 cc (1.0 to 16.7 cu in)
- Continuous pressure rating - 420 bar (6,100 psi)
Compact and optimized design, with integrated reduction gear and multi-functioning valves
The optimized design of D-Track drive motors helps to reduce power loss, ensure smooth starting and stopping, and improve overall mechanical efficiency of the application.
Over half a million units in the field
D-Track drive motors are a proven solution, able to deliver maximum performance and reliability, It's compatible with most installation requirements.
These include the need for:
- A compact design that includes high power density, increased start-up torque and efficiency
- Smooth starts and stops
- A track motor that provides auto-shifting capability from high-speed, low-torque, to low-speed, high-torque (LHST) and vice versa
- Excavator & mini excavator
- Crawler crane
- Grain combines
- Agriculture windrowers
- Rotary drilling
- Horizontal directional drilling
- Asphalt milling
- Tracked vehicles
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.
Danfoss Excavator Hub
Our Danfoss Excavator Hub in Busan, South Korea has gone through a major transformation, not only to make us stronger and perform better, but to help you do the same.