Danfoss has been a pioneer in the production of hoses made with PTFE resin. Our Everflex PTFE hoses made with Teflon are ideally suited for use in applications where high and low temperature, chemical resistance, low coefficient of friction, and flexibility are required. Whether you need high-performance hoses and for critical applications or standard Winner PTFE hoses for others, our complete portfolio has you covered.
- Wide temperature range - Up to -65º F to 450º F (-54º C to 260º C)
- Chemically resistant - Chemically inert tube, Impervious to degradation
- Flexible - Withstands vibration and impulsing
Everflex: The premier choice for hose products made from premium grade Teflon™ fluoropolymer resin.
Since 1961, Danfoss' Everflex hoses have been the premier choice for hose products made from premium grade Teflon™ fluoropolymer resin for use in truck, chemical, hot melt, steam, packaging, paint, machinery and many other demanding applications.
Benefits of PTFE hoses
- Wide temperature range, up to -65º F to 450º F (-54º C to 260º C) at rated pressures (greater range than rubber)
- Chemically resistant. It is impervious to degradation due to fluid exposure
- Can withstand continuous flexing, vibration, or impulsing. It is less subject to cyclic fatigue than rubber or metal hoses
- Very low coefficient of friction = higher fluid flow velocity especially when compared to metal hose
- Unlimited shelf life and long service life
- It is inert. It does not contaminate contents (for example, Teflon fluoropolymer is an FDA approved material for food contact)
Teflon is a trademark of The Chemours Company FC, LLC used under license by Danfoss.
- Bus, truck and off highway
- Industrial, mills, platen presses
- Chemical Transfer, adhesive Transfer
- Engine / Fuel
- Fire / rescue air
- Paint & paint spraying
- Steam applications
Explore hydraulic hose fittings
From crimp and reusable fittings, quick disconnect couplings to steel adapters and more, Danfoss delivers an incredible range of fittings and connectors for virtually any mobile or industrial application to help you make the right connection every time.
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.