For more than 80 years, Aeroquip performance racing products have been the number one choice of racing enthusiasts around the world. Aeroquip's AQP inner tube, used in the majority of our performance hoses, is scientifically superior—allowing fluid and ambient temperatures of 300° F with no loss in performance and unmatched fluid compatibility.
- System engineered - Extend hose assembly life
- High performance - Increase uptime in critical operations
- Superior durability - Made to last
StartLite racing hose
The ultimate lightweight, top performing hose.
StartLite is up to 45% lighter than stainless braided hoses resulting in a very flexible hose you can cut with shears.
With the same AQP inner tube as the stainless braided hose, StartLite remains compatible with petroleum and synthetic lubricants, hydrocarbon fuels and liquid engine coolants, and operates at higher temperatures for long work periods. Match StartLite Racing Hose to Aeroquip’s wide range of aluminum crimp and reusable fittings for a leak free fit.
Danfoss' Aeroquip Performance Products is the only leading performance plumbing supplier that engineers and manufactures its own hose and fittings.
- State-of-the-art testing capabilities and ISO 9001 and QS9000 quality certified facilities are Danfoss hallmarks.
- A 100,000-plus square foot Central Distribution Facility sends product out the door—when and where it is needed.
- Aeroquip AQP inner tube, used in the majority of our performance hoses, is scientifically superior—allowing fluid and ambient temperatures of 300° F with no loss in performance and unmatched fluid compatibility.
- With the largest pool of engineering resources in the industry, Aeroquip Performance Products by Danfoss is the industry leader in product quality and development.
Over the years our customers have experienced a difference in quality, industry support, depth of product line, and customer service from Aeroquip Performance Products by Danfoss. Don’t be misled by other brands that claim performance but buy all their products overseas. 100% of our hose is made in the USA and all of our fittings and adapters are distributed from our warehouse in Van Wert, OH.
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.